💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Haus Should not Design the Stage

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

SADJBIDASUHDKA it is impossible for you to understand a basic concept though. 

Hmm so are you assuming this person is not capable of that because of their opinion. Rude. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Hmm so are you assuming this person is not capable of that because of their opinion. Rude. 

omg, that's too much. His words literally meant that he did not see difference between someone expressing their opinion vs someone saying z to oppose an opinion without any rational substantiated backing. 

I am out guys, get some IQ. 

Stvrboy
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

omg, that's too much. His words literally meant that he did not see difference between someone expressing their opinion vs someone saying z to oppose an opinion without any rational substantiated backing. 

I am out guys, get some IQ. 

Stop arguing, it's possible to present opinions without going for the jugular ok

--

I don't care who designs the stage as long as it looks good

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

2 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

No. It was one of the most expensive touring stages but it was a static structure that seemed dull from far away. 

It was good and novel but not visually entertaining. 

This is completely wrong.  It was VERY visually entertaining.

2 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

No. It was one of the most expensive touring stages but it was a static structure that seemed dull from far away. 

It was good and novel but not visually entertaining. 

It was NOT a static structure.

Yes GAga is great, the Haus works well with her, they have some great ideas but some things look a bit amateurish. But all her tours have some incredible things to it. 

Haroon

I loved the stage designs for TMB and TBTWB and artRave :omg: Each of them was great and unique in its own way and totally helped make the show what it was, and for me they all were amazing :worship2: 

On the production side yeah sure I think things could go even further than they have before, but stage design isn't something that'd even cross my mind about needing the team to be overhauled or anything :deadbanana: 

TittyGlitterDance

Has anyone even mentioned the floating Gaga head interludes from TBTWB?????? It was epic.

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Did not read the full thread, but Haus of Gaga NEVER designed the whole "tour stage" alone.

artRAVE & Monster Ball stages were DESIGNED\PROJECTED by the same guy while the SuperBowl & BTWB was by another guy. I forgot their names but whatever. The only thing that "The Haus" (or gaga herself) does is actually give them an idea\concept and wait for a sketch. For Born This Way Ball, Gaga said she didn't want any LED because she wanted to put out a show, a "REAL SHOW" without all these technologic tools & stuff... that's the reason the castle happened.

The castle btw was everything. I'm yet to see someone who wasn't AMAZED when they saw a picture of it :kara:. My only concern with BTWB was that the stage was too high and sometimes the catwalks would block the view if u were on the frontrow\sides.

If u guys wanna check out more info about the stages: http://www.taittowers.com/

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, AlphaMonster said:

Castle opening and couple times means stage is not static for couple means. 

Oh god, some of guys will get a gender reassignment surgery to get a vagina to prove someone wrong if they called you asshole. 

Don't be ridiculous with these answers, it is obvious what I say by calling BTW Ball Castle static. One has to be idiot to not get it so. 

If I understood anything I would have replied to whatever you just said :rip:

RebeldeFaith

I just want to see amazing backdrops, a TMB type of stage, a story, good dynamic catwalks and no lasers.

Something something idk

3 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

I think Gaga and Haus are great for creating little details for shows but they are never elaborate on the big scale. I hope Gaga works with professionals on the stage design :gum:

When you look at holistically even Britney's last 2 tour stages were better than Gaga's tour stages. Gaga just does a sloppy job with pyrotechnics by using lots of randomly shaking lights instead of sharp precise light movements, she puts bubbles or simply colors on the screens. 

This tour is selling so good like this is how Beyonce became the person she is today, Gags' should step her game up this tour while GP is buying her tix. 

Edit: No, BTW Ball castle was not "elaborate" for a concert. As their different modes of communication like visual, auditory, touch; there are different types of visuals. A good staging is the one that combines different visual components sharply this includes decors, backdrop videos, motions, lights, lasers, lights reflecting on surfaces, fogs, motions of lotions being sharp and precise(which Gaga's the worst at, her pyrotechnics is always random). BTW Ball castle was only a static decor(yes static, castle moving for 2 minutes in a 2 hour concert does not make it visually dynamic) plus lights. Monster Ball was probably the top show Gaga combined all these visual components effectively and dynamically. 

Then who should design her stage? You? The little managers? :awkney: You suggest she work with professionals as if there are no professionals in the Haus. They don't do this on a middle-school level of experience, sweaty.

bayonse
8 minutes ago, jinko said:

You suggest she work with professionals as if there are no professionals in the Haus. They don't do this on a middle-school level of experience, sweaty.

thats debatable 

no more parties in LA

Archived