💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Credit Card Entry on Come to Mama Package

SpookyPuky

Featured Posts

I don't know if this is in the correct section sice I'm a new user.

Do you know how the Credit Card entry system works, I got the Come To Mama pack for  the Toronto date with my mom's credit card but I am flying on my own, what can I do?  :cryga: 

Have you ever been through something like this? Pls comment your experiences. 

thefamefatale

Normally for VIP you have to have your name on the credit card, along with your ID to match the name on the card, and the card in general to swipe it. When I called, they told me I had to use a card with my name or otherwise I woudnt be able to enter. However, when I had VIP for the drake and future concert last year, my moms name was on it and they were checking names on a printed out list to match up for the vip. I told them my moms name was on it and they said "whatever just go", so maybe you'll be fine. But it would suck if you couldn't get in because you can't match your ID to the card - TMaster told me I had to have it that way for this tour when I called hours before the presale. 

don't be a drag

Jenina

I called my venue and they said you have to show your ID and the credit card of that you payed with in order to actually enter.  I'm 16 and I'm going by myself so I'm trying to figure the same situation out now since my dad used his credit card.  I know you can transfer the tickets you may want to look into that.  You may also want to call the venue and explain to them the situation.

cool

Brooklyn Nights

I called the Bell Center to ask. I was going to use my brothers credit card to buy my Come To Mama package. I thought it would be ok because I thought I would be able to bring his credit card to show and my ID and they would be able to tell we are family because we have the same last name. When I called and asked she cut me off and said "Absolutely no way you could get in like that. We have to make sure we are maintaing a high level of security for general addmission." So I asked her what I could do and she said to go and buy a prepaid Amex, Visa, or Mastercard because they work in the online checkout! She told me i just have to make sure I sign the back of the card and keep it until the concert.

BUT, since you already bought the ticket I would suggest calling the venue right away to see if there is any possible way to transfer the name and credit card info. 

AmberARTPOP

If you call Ticketmaster, they should be able to change the name! I had this problem with the Monsterball, and they were able to change the name on the list since it was my dad's card. I believe they just had to ask a lot of questions to verify that I REALLY was related to him, and then they changed it! I did have to bring the card though. Maybe I just got a nice representative though? I have also been to shows where they let me bring a photo copy of my fathers ID, the card, and my ID. So maybe ask if you can do that?

46 minutes ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

I called the Bell Center to ask. I was going to use my brothers credit card to buy my Come To Mama package. I thought it would be ok because I thought I would be able to bring his credit card to show and my ID and they would be able to tell we are family because we have the same last name. When I called and asked she cut me off and said "Absolutely no way you could get in like that. We have to make sure we are maintaing a high level of security for general addmission." So I asked her what I could do and she said to go and buy a prepaid Amex, Visa, or Mastercard because they work in the online checkout! She told me i just have to make sure I sign the back of the card and keep it until the concert.

BUT, since you already bought the ticket I would suggest calling the venue right away to see if there is any possible way to transfer the name and credit card info. 

Bell Center is kinda extreme, right? I had to cancel a GA ticket because of the same security reasons, so I tried Toronto

1 hour ago, TheFameFatale said:

Normally for VIP you have to have your name on the credit card, along with your ID to match the name on the card, and the card in general to swipe it. When I called, they told me I had to use a card with my name or otherwise I woudnt be able to enter. However, when I had VIP for the drake and future concert last year, my moms name was on it and they were checking names on a printed out list to match up for the vip. I told them my moms name was on it and they said "whatever just go", so maybe you'll be fine. But it would suck if you couldn't get in because you can't match your ID to the card - TMaster told me I had to have it that way for this tour when I called hours before the presale. 

Thank you! I hope I can change the name or otherwise I'll lose it 

34 minutes ago, AmberARTPOP said:

If you call Ticketmaster, they should be able to change the name! I had this problem with the Monsterball, and they were able to change the name on the list since it was my dad's card. I believe they just had to ask a lot of questions to verify that I REALLY was related to him, and then they changed it! I did have to bring the card though. Maybe I just got a nice representative though? I have also been to shows where they let me bring a photo copy of my fathers ID, the card, and my ID. So maybe ask if you can do that?

Thank you! I'll call them, hope I get a nice representative too :staymad:

Archived