đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

#TBT: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl weekend in Houston.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

SUNDAY:

Lady Gaga's Super Day: Church visit, suite time with Pats owner, and goodbye to mansion.

- Stopped in at St. Martin's Episcopal Church for the 8 am Sunday service. While her bodyguard remained outside, she slipped into a back pew for the Holy Eucharist service conducted by the Rev. Sarah Condon. There is no music at this service, only a sermon and communion, so Gaga did not have to worry about straining her voice.

Houston-Lady-Gagas-Super-Sunday-Super-Bo

Lady Gaga posed with a security guard at St. Martin's Episcopal Church.

- After her show stopper at NRG Stadium, the singer showered, got dressed and went up to New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's suite with her parents to say hello. She greeted good friends singer Elton John and his husband, David Furnish, and Houston social icon Lynn Wyatt. (Also in the suite were John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, while in the next door box were Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall.) "You just knocked it out of the park," Gaga accepted congratulations from everyone in the suite.

- On the way out of the stadium, Wyatt, John, and Furnish were in their car and looked over and saw Gaga in a black Lamborghini Huracan. The singer struck a pose from her expensive car as they drove by.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city-life/02-06-17-lady-gagas-super-day-church-visit-suite-time-with-pats-owner-and-goodbye-to-mansion/#slide=1

SATURDAY:

On Saturday, the day before the Super Bowl, she was out in Memorial Park in Houston, Texas, and encounter some mountain bikers along the way.

Two friends were riding along the trails in the park when a woman stopped the pair and said with excitement, “Did you see Lady Gaga? That was her, right back there in the pink shorts!”

After a bit of encouragement from the pair of cyclists, the young women headed back to get a picture with Lady Gaga. The pair of friends who had ridden right past the star performer shortly after did the same. When they caught up they saw the young women posing for a selfie with Lady Gaga as they exchanged friendly words.

“Hey, shes’s going to ride my bike,” Mike joked as he handed his phone to his friend David who he was riding with . Lady Gaga responded, “Ride your bike? I don’t know if I can.” Lady Gaga however posed for a couple of pictures with the cyclist.

One of the cyclists said he was surprised Lady Gaga was not with more security just a gentleman who asked them not to take any video. “Lady Gaga still treats people who approach her as though she understands why and does what she can to please them."

image.jpg018.jpg

http://cyclingmagazine.ca/sections/news/mountain-biker-encounters-lady-gaga-houston-park-ahead-super-bowl-li-performance/

FATCAT

Is it really a throwback if it just happened? :rip:

But I didn't know she visited a protestant church! Interesting

Purr more, hiss less.

goldenrealm
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

“Lady Gaga still treats people who approach her as though she understands why and does what she can to please them."

:wub:

Poor girl can't go walk in a park without people going, "It's you!" And wanting to take pictures. She seems very gracious and down to earth though despite being recognized by people she encounters. Nice to hear she went to church and sort of had her full day even before the Super Bowl LI performance. Then it was nice that she got to meet with her family and friends afterward.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Panchecco
35 minutes ago, asana15 said:

One of the cyclists said he was surprised Lady Gaga was not with more security just a gentleman who asked them not to take any video.

4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

so they wanted to keep it secret huh?

too bad we're not dumb :giggle:

CherryBoom
3 hours ago, Panchecco said:

4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

so they wanted to keep it secret huh?

too bad we're not dumb :giggle:

omg no:sharon:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Eurotrash
16 minutes ago, BanHaroon said:

BAN BAN BAN THAT TROLL HAROON TODAY! DISGUSTING MEMBER! A FRAUD! a skank! DISGUSTING! A LOWLIFE! BAN HIM TODAY! #BANHAROON2017 

Sup with Haroon?

Archived