Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something I hope to see at Joanne World Tour

IllumiMark

Featured Posts

IllumiMark

I am not going to make any 'dream' setlist or stage design or whatever. What I really hope to see at the Joanne World Tour are the old-fashioned Gaga interludes (like the Monster Ball Tour). What do you think? 

AlphaMonster

I kinda wish she would have Madonna like interludes, at this point Gaga has a big musical catalogue, she could have at least put some old non single songs as interludes with backdrop videos and dancer performances, fans would love it. 

Like Monster, Money Honey, Heavy Metal Lover, she could have made them into interludes. 

xoxo Craig

I really want Cake and Partynauseous at Joanne tour, and any unreleased songs from the Joanne era. 

End Racism Now

IllumiMark
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I kinda wish she would have Madonna like interludes, at this point Gaga has a big musical catalogue, she could have at least put some old non single songs as interludes with backdrop videos and dancer performances, fans would love it. 

Like Monster, Money Honey, Heavy Metal Lover, she could have made them into interludes. 

Exactly! That would be amazing. Instead of the guitarists + band randomly playing while she gets changed, it would be amazing to have these kinds of interludes.

Irrelevant

Im honestly thinking of stage design similar to TEOG MV, but with a huge screen at the back, where she could put all the iconic video interludes on :excited2:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Seashell Hooker
17 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I agree. Gaga's tours are feeling a little repetitive to me. She needs to mix up the interludes or apply remixes onto her old hits to spice things up. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

IllumiMark
8 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Im honestly thinking of stage design similar to TEOG MV, but with a huge screen at the back, where she could put all the iconic video interludes on :excited2:

I can't picture that. Can you explain better? Like a stage with many staircases and windows? 

StarstruckIllusion

I honestly think this tour might disappoint like in the way Joanne disappointed some. Gaga? Doing The Fame Mons†er? In 2017? She's allergic. It's probably going to be some intimate show idk. Keeping my expectations low so I can be surprised. 

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I can't picture that. Can you explain better? Like a stage with many staircases and windows? 

Basically yeah :excited2: It'll be like a new york street with the buildings on the back. Some of the buildings are transparent so you can see through them too :excited2:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

IllumiMark
1 hour ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

I honestly think this tour might disappoint like in the way Joanne disappointed some. Gaga? Doing The Fame Mons†er? In 2017? She's allergic. It's probably going to be some intimate show idk. Keeping my expectations low so I can be surprised. 

I used the Monster Ball tour just as an example since it's the only tour that had extraordinary interludes. However, I do agree: it's better to keep our expectations low so we can be surprised (and not disappointed). 

hvymetallvr10
6 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

I agree, or even if she just played these songs not as interludes. I feel like she can get away with a tour where she doesnt play every one of her singles and it is still an amazing show. Retire some songs for now and then play them down the road on a future tour. But yea i also agree with interlude ideas, the ones for Fame Ball and Monster Ball are awesome.

6 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

But...

I'm pretty sure she mixed it up when she stripped down to her nipple tape and swung her pacifier around to Ratchet

That J

Retire a few things we've seen each tour or add some different elements to them, bring back fan favorites that weren't singles, add some new flairs to the choreography and yes we are waaaaaaaaay overdue some true interludes.  You can even edit visuals you already have and use those. It doesn't have to be a headache or a big expense.  I'll enjoy the show regardless, but these are things I'd really love to see for the Joanne World Tour.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived