Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

anyone else stressed about new tour M&Gs?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Magneto
34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

After not buying meet and greet tickets at the artRAVE (and stupidly just hoping to get backstage with my energy, costumes, and glitter bomb letters) I decided that next time I'd definitely save the money, because it's really important that I meet her while I still can, and talk to her in person. 

So I've saved the money and for years now since the artRAVE I've been telling myself I can't spend it because that money is to meet her on the next tour.

But now that this time around 'meeting' her is 6 on 1, provided I even buy a ticket before it sells out, I'm really concerned that I'll spend those thousands of dollars, and not even get to express to her how much she means to me. 

This!!

I saved up too, but decided to spend it on a Come To Mama ticket instead. I sooo regret not doing M&G during the artRAVE. Oh well, maybe next time:awkney:

Free my mind

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
6 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I'm hanging all my hopes on that 'absolutely'. I hope she didn't hang up from that interview and think 'oh I really shouldn't have said that'.

I mean he spent a while asking if she was gonna come here or not so surely she had time to come up with a good answer other than 'absolutely'. Oh you're stressing me out Gaga :sweat:

4 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Can't be stressed if Gags isn't even coming to my country/won't be in Manila when I do eventually go there to visit.

But HEY. Bieber is coming again and so is Rihanna, maybe I'll get tickets for that :ladyhaha:

At the BTW ball in one of her speech moments, she promised to never skip my country on another tour cycle ever again, coz she really didn't expect the shows to sell out like they did and didn't know she had so many fans here :ladyhaha:

We have not seen the good sis since :air:

We don't even get physical albums in our stores anymore :air:

Yeah I've heard she's said that at a lot of shows and then just never comes back :duck: She even said at an Australian show that she'd be here for the C2C tour but that never happened. But maybe there's a difference because one was said in a show and one was broadcast all over the country. Maybe. I dunno. Let me be in denial here :toofunny:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Theres Joanne in every CD store in freaking China :air:

OT: Im sure you'll be able to express your feelings to her. I don't think you need to worry too much. Im pretty sure the other people are also dying to speak to her though, so make sure you guys don't get into a bad relationship and you'll be fine tbh.

Spoiler

Or just bring 5 of your friends with you :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

Can't be stressed if Gags isn't even coming to my country/won't be in Manila when I do eventually go there to visit.

But HEY. Bieber is coming again and so is Rihanna, maybe I'll get tickets for that :ladyhaha:

At the BTW ball in one of her speech moments, she promised to never skip my country on another tour cycle ever again, coz she really didn't expect the shows to sell out like they did and didn't know she had so many fans here :ladyhaha:

Loool, that's critic. :O

3 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

She confirmed that she's coming to Aus in a radio interview a few months back. I'd really like to see some Sydney dates to put my mind at ease :gum:

Same, Once I see the Sydney dates I'll sleep easy

SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

Theres Joanne in every CD store in freaking China :air:

OT: Im sure you'll be able to express your feelings to her. I don't think you need to worry too much. Im pretty sure the other people are also dying to speak to her though, so make sure you guys don't get into a bad relationship and you'll be fine tbh.

Reveal hidden contents

Or just bring 5 of your friends with you :poot:

Gurl during ARTPOP people were talking about Foil Editions, and I was just like "Bitch WHERE?" :laughga:

Everything post-BTW is just NOT COMING HERE :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Irrelevant
23 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Gurl during ARTPOP people were talking about Foil Editions, and I was just like "Bitch WHERE?" :laughga:

Everything post-BTW is just NOT COMING HERE :giveup:

Emphasize on "HERE" :oprah: 

Spoiler

a.k.a where do you live :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SychosSoChic
1 minute ago, redhoodieslime said:

Emphasize on "HERE" :oprah: 

Hide contents

a.k.a where do you live :lolly:

South Africa :giveup:

We get everything, even Rebel Heart, but nothing Gaga :giveup:

Bieber shows are sold out, Rihanna's shows are about to, we have the market but Interscope doesn't sell us nuthin' :giveup: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Can she just announce Sydney dates so I can snatch M&G for the second time in a row? :toofunny:

Loljk, I would never get M&G for this tour. Would've loved the backstage tour with ARTPOP Zone, though. 

AmberARTPOP

I got the M&G tickets this time since I couldn't afford it for the ARTRAVE. I'm just really really hoping I at least get a hug and can talk to her for a few seconds. Some fans are thinking that the group meeting part was just put in there in case she doesn't have enough time to meet people individually, and then the fans can't complain that they paid for an individual photo. It would be amazing if they switched it to individual photos, but I'll still be happy with the experience of meeting her regardless! :) 

CanadaGoesGaga

I love her so much, but I don't think I could ever spend so much money to have the privilege of meeting her... I don't think with that much money spent she could live up to my expectations, she's only human after all. 

I need like a sit down with some bourbon and a good conversation. I want it to happen organically, not be rushed in and out like cattle. 

On 2/16/2017 at 4:59 AM, SychosSoChic said:

Rihanna is touring somewhere in 2017?

Archived