💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

anyone else stressed about new tour M&Gs?

Helxig

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic
5 hours ago, Navy said:

Rihanna is touring somewhere in 2017?

Nah bad source, she WAS here and sold out :smh:

I miss everything :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

Does anyone remember how the M&Gs were described for previous tours when she actually had 30 min sit down group conversations with fans? Maybe it was described the same way as this and like someone else said, its not explicitly stated in case she decides she is too tired or something to actually do it, Its not guaranteed so fans cant complain. 

Sandi Leung
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Does anyone remember how the M&Gs were described for previous tours when she actually had 30 min sit down group conversations with fans? Maybe it was described the same way as this and like someone else said, its not explicitly stated in case she decides she is too tired or something to actually do it, Its not guaranteed so fans cant complain. 

I checked the artrave M&G description and it sounds more personal:

One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)
Pre-show hospitality
After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages
Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga
Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
Collectible Lady Gaga laminate to remember your evening
Onsite check-in staff

Buckshotwon
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

ARTPOP ZONE PACKAGE (2 ticket limit)

Package to include:

One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)

Pre-show hospitality

After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages

Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga

Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item

Collectible Lady Gaga laminate to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff

OutOfTheAshes

I wait outside with hopes she will stop. I have done this 3 times now...and she just drives on and waves :(  I hope for this tour she will actually stop for the little monsters waiting outside until she leaves at 3am :fthis:

I already got my backstage ticket, and I feel the same way. I didn't make it to the ARTPOP zone last time, so this probably my last chance that I can meet her because I am a Chinese international student here in US, and I will graduate this summer which means this is my last chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow i got a M&G for Hamburg... but if they really take group pictures in the US, im gonna sell my m&g ticket for sure. I have the feeling that they maybe still do individual photos.

Buckshotwon
1 hour ago, SailorPluto said:

Somehow i got a M&G for Hamburg... but if they really take group pictures in the US, im gonna sell my m&g ticket for sure. I have the feeling that they maybe still do individual photos.

Ticket is for your name, you can't sell it

nickziza

Every time I go to buy tickets for the Miami or San Francisco shows, I'm able to purchase tickets... why do y'all say they're sold out?

RAMROD

My advice is start panicking or concern or excited when she announced a date for your country. Or that you actually hold a M&G ticket to her show elsewhere. Otherwise that will be just a waste of time and energy. An unnecessary stress. You don't have to do this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

17 hours ago, Buckshotwon said:

Ticket is for your name, you can't sell it

you can sell VIP Packages, i know it cause i did it before

• 3 weeks later...
MANiCURE

It is difficult not to feel a bit sour about the time and experience with Gaga when this time it is much more expensive too. I'm personally "okay" about it but thats only because I've done APZ twice - if I hadn't, I would certainly feel more short changed. However its up to Gaga to make the experience I guess! VIP Nation's description leave it quite open to her I suppose. Shes not one to let folk down though.  

I do also worry at that expense that staging will not accomodate our seating and we wont be as near as we think. Ive noted some stadiums (not the one im going to ) the backstage ticket is away up in the gods, how can they justify that amount for such a view of the main event?

• 4 weeks later...
joalien1111

I know for sure thanks to a friend that during the ARTRAVE in Milan, the guys that bought the M&G package didn't had the chance to talk to her like other monsters (they were really  upset), they only got the photo. So.. maybe she didn't specify M&G this time because she knows she could be tired during some dates, and doesn't want to disappoint anyone.. 

I ****ing hope so guys bc I have this package :giveup:

Helxig
5 hours ago, joalien1111 said:

I know for sure thanks to a friend that during the ARTRAVE in Milan, the guys that bought the M&G package didn't had the chance to talk to her like other monsters (they were really  upset), they only got the photo. So.. maybe she didn't specify M&G this time because she knows she could be tired during some dates, and doesn't want to disappoint anyone.. 

I ****ing hope so guys bc I have this package :giveup:

Whether I get the package or not I have to meet her.

And I will meet her :nails:

And I will hug her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 4 weeks later...
courtneylove

SUPER STRESSED!!!!! I know that I was the one responsible for paying that much money for the ticket, but I really don't want to get backstage and just say "hey" and take a quick group photo with everyone competing for her attention. I knew that going in but I am hoping for the best that we will be able to at least talk with her for a few minutes! It's insane that it is the same price (possibly higher) than her previous tour M&Gs and their descriptions seemed to be worth that money (individual photos, Q&As, etc.). I signed the petition for a more fair meet and greet. I guess we will find out after her first show on August 5th how it really goes. 

Archived