💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

anyone else stressed about new tour M&Gs?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Guys, I keep hitting moments of stress that spiral into sadness because of the Joanne World Tour ticket groupings and prices.

I might sound dramatic, but thinking about the new meet and greet tickets being 6 on 1 makes me sad.

And combined with the fact that she hasn't released any tickets to NZ/AUS yet, and that her tickets are selling out in minutes, and fans are missing out... gives me tonnes of anxiety.

After not buying meet and greet tickets at the artRAVE (and stupidly just hoping to get backstage with my energy, costumes, and glitter bomb letters) I decided that next time I'd definitely save the money, because it's really important that I meet her while I still can, and talk to her in person. 

So I've saved the money and for years now since the artRAVE I've been telling myself I can't spend it because that money is to meet her on the next tour.

But now that this time around 'meeting' her is 6 on 1, provided I even buy a ticket before it sells out, I'm really concerned that I'll spend those thousands of dollars, and not even get to express to her how much she means to me. 

I'm also just concerned, anxious, and a little depressed as I watch my American friends talk about the tickets they've bought, and some of my NZ friends are buying tickets and plane tickets to see her in America... and I'm just sitting here waiting to see what happens.

I just really feel like I need to meet her while I still can. It's on my bucket list.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I sound so dramatic, but hopefully some of you understand, being massive fans too.

It hurts my brain :smh:

KleinGa

Bitch I feel yah.

I'm poor, so idk when I'll ever get to see ha live or even meet ha and I've been stanning her for 8 years and never met or seen her live.

Helxig
Just now, KleinGa said:

Bitch I feel yah.

I'm poor, so idk when I'll ever get to see ha live or even meet ha and I've been stanning her for 8 years and never met or seen her live.

I was depressed after I didn't get backstage during the artRAVE, because I could have afforded M&G tickets at that time because I had lots of money to travel the US. I could've just cut my trip short and spend the money meeting her, but stupidly thought I'd get backstage.

So I started saving immediately to go during the net tour. Girl doesn't release an album for years, finally does, and I've been literally saving the money since the artRAVE... and now this happens. M&G tickets at still expensive as f.uck, but now there are no 1 on 1 meetings. So even if I pay the thousands of dollars, I still can't have my moment with her.

It just kills me man.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Bitch I feel yah.

P.S. sorry for complaining about not meeting her when I've at least seen her live. I hope you get to see her some day. Just keep saving them coins. Even if you have to fly out of your country and stay in a hotel. That's what I'm doing if she doesn't come to NZ. 

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I sound so dramatic, but hopefully some of you understand, being massive fans too.

It hurts my brain :smh:

Do you live in NZ or Australia? What if she doesn't make it there this time? The last tour was a bust in that area and she had to spend her own money to bring the full staging. She might skip it this time. Do you have a back-up plan? (Another place you can fly to, perhaps?) 

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

P.S. sorry for complaining about not meeting her when I've at least seen her live. I hope you get to see her some day. Just keep saving them coins. Even if you have to fly out of your country and stay in a hotel. That's what I'm doing if she doesn't come to NZ. 

I'm moving to the US in a few months actually, so there's a small window with Joanne World Tour but the thing is I'm not sure which part of the US I will be moving to, and by the time I find out, all the tickets will be snatched up. So the next chance I'll get to see her is her other tour which will happen in probably 5 YEARS. (we know how long this bitch takes to put an album out)

Helxig
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Do you live in NZ or Australia? What if she doesn't make it there this time? The last tour was a bust in that area and she had to spend her own money to bring the full staging. She might skip it this time. Do you have a back-up plan? (Another place you can fly to, perhaps?) 

I live in NZ. Well it wasn't really a bust, two shows sold out entirely and they opened a third date. The problem is that we are so f.ucking isolated that a lot musicians full sets don't make it here because their teams won't pay to bring it here from Australia. She was pissed about that (because the BTW ball was such an experience that not a piece could be left behind) so she paid for it to be brought here herself. But because of that she likely won't come back if her future productions are really big, and her funding is small.

I'll go to Australia to see her though. She'll definitely go to Aussie. If she doesn't?... Cry myself to death. 

Maybe I should just spend my M&G money I've saved to fly to America alone and see her there in general admission :smh:

Edit: f.uck, that's right, they've all sold out.

Helxig
Just now, KleinGa said:

I'm moving to the US in a few months actually, so there's a small window with Joanne World Tour but the thing is I'm not sure which part of the US I will be moving to, and by the time I find out, all the tickets will be snatched up. So the next chance I'll get to see her is her other tour which will happen in probably 5 YEARS. (we know how long this bitch takes to put an album out)

Man. This stuff is hard :toofunny:  I always said I'd do anything I could to make it happen. But I'm feeling defeated this time.

sarahb

The uncertainty of everything is just the worst. If I could just have a yes/no answer of whether she's even coming this way or not, well that would be so much better than not knowing and just waiting.

He8MyHeart
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'll go to Australia to see her though. She'll definitely go to Aussie. If she doesn't?... Cry myself to death.

She confirmed that she's coming to Aus in a radio interview a few months back. I'd really like to see some Sydney dates to put my mind at ease :gum:

sarahb
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

She confirmed that she's coming to Aus in a radio interview a few months back. I'd really like to see some Sydney dates to put my mind at ease :gum:

I like to play that interview every now and then just to ease my mind :toofunny: 'Absolutely!' she said. Surely if she had no intentions of coming or wasn't sure she would've said something more like 'I hope I can come!' or 'I'd love to!'

Right? :gum:

Whispering
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I live in NZ. Well it wasn't really a bust, two shows sold out entirely and they opened a third date. The problem is that we are so f.ucking isolated that a lot musicians full sets don't make it here because their teams won't pay to bring it here from Australia. She was pissed about that (because the BTW ball was such an experience that not a piece could be left behind) so she paid for it to be brought here herself. But because of that she likely won't come back if her future productions are really big, and her funding is small.

Maybe I should just spend my M&G money I've saved to fly to America alone and see her there in general admission :smh:

Edit: f.uck, that's right, they've all sold out.

Maybe it was Australia that had such shitty sales. Artists start skipping places like that to build up demand. Just wanted to throw that out there, so you can possibly prepare and make other plans, if need be. I hope you get the tickets and experience that you want! 

He8MyHeart
Just now, sarahb said:

I like to play that interview every now and then just to ease my mind :toofunny: 'Absolutely!' she said. Surely if she had no intentions of coming or wasn't sure she would've said something more like 'I hope I can come!' or 'I'd love to!'

I'm hanging all my hopes on that 'absolutely'. I hope she didn't hang up from that interview and think 'oh I really shouldn't have said that'.

SychosSoChic

Can't be stressed if Gags isn't even coming to my country/won't be in Manila when I do eventually go there to visit.

But HEY. Bieber is coming again and so is Rihanna, maybe I'll get tickets for that :ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, sarahb said:

At the BTW ball in one of her speech moments, she promised to never skip my country on another tour cycle ever again, coz she really didn't expect the shows to sell out like they did and didn't know she had so many fans here :ladyhaha:

We have not seen the good sis since :air:

We don't even get physical albums in our stores anymore :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived