Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 theme revealed

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Chill It'll be just the background theme, the "home" for the horror things to happen. I'm 90% sure 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OliverViennese

Are you all sure that he was not joking? Because - yes, I've seen the video - but still I think he's joking; referring to people saying the election was a real life American Horror Story. He never revealed a theme of a season this early on, did he?

:oprah:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

IllumiMark

I hope he is joking. Because if that's the actual theme of the next season, I hope it's going to be the last season of the show. Lately he's failing to achieve the slayage of S01 and S02.

Thomas P

I'm not American and yet I'm still hearing about this stupid election every where I go. I don't like Trump, but I DEFINITELY don't hate him enough to still be hearing about him. 

Hes bad, but come on, I can't do this anymore.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sizzily

Can they ****ing not tho. It could be a good idea but given the show's track record, it will go from interesting and smart for two episodes to a drawn out sh*t show by the end. I love this show but, after season 3, when have they actually kept focus on anything?

Even if this is the "background" of the plot, its gonna be so messy. :giveup: They want to cover so much in these seasons but it can't all fit.

One Banned Boi

4 hours ago, Interstellar said:

To those saying "omg, politics need to leave, the election is sooooo annoying, people need to stop complaining about the election, etc etc", ummmm, excuse me no.

That's your privilege talking. The fact that you find the election annoying and want people to stop talking about it is an insult to people who are fighting for their lives, because of Trump. People couldn't get into their own country, where they work, study, or simply live, just because of racism. 

Human welfare, healthcare, public education, and international relations are all affected and will be affected if we stop talking about this election and the outcome. 

I'm sick and tired of people saying they are tired of hearing about politics. Well don't worry hunnies, I won't stop, and millions of others wont stop, because these peoples plea's deserved to be heard. 

And if all the complaining bothers you, obviously the election didn't affect you. Therefore you are privileged, and don't even understand the pain some people are going through.

/thread

LastNight

Love this idea. I wonder if they'll have real life figures as characters or just characters that are inspired by real life people. Either way a horror season set in a political environment with murders, scandal, conspiracy theories and all kinds of gruesome stuff sounds amazing. It would be the perfect setting to have a cult theme, with world leaders as a part of some secret devil worshipping group, with rituals and sacrifices and all sorts going on.

I'm excited for it, I hope it'll be awesome. Difficult times such as the present day can be incredibly inspiring for artists, really challenging and motivating them to push themselves and their creativity to new heights and to make a statement, so I think this could be great. Despite some weaknesses the AHS team definitely have it in them to create something brilliant. 

Archived