news

AHS7 theme revealed

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, before clicking play I thought it was a joke but that is real :duck: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

VenusPenus

I hope he doesn't touch on the real life election tbh. Like he could do a Trump-like character that ain't him so that it's a close imitation of the election, but not the real thing. So like a perfect illusion I guess...:trollga:

let’s stay playful together

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Miel said:

This is lowkey the perfect opportunity to do conspiracy theory/government coverup plots.

If the writers go for that.

This. But I'm sure with Ryan will mess this up and it'd end up with the president secretly being a witch or a vampire or something. I need Ryan to give me a season of dark conspiracy / heavy scheming and not that mixed with supernatural stuff. He should explore more branches of "Horror"

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Diamond Heart

Ryan Murphy is absolutely determined to ruin ahs.
After a stellar comeback with Roanoke weve got this crap to look forward to, and dont even get me started on the ridiculous coven/murder crossover bullshit. 

UGH RYAN STOP IT :grr:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Shipper

Alec Baldwin as Trump please! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

To those saying "omg, politics need to leave, the election is sooooo annoying, people need to stop complaining about the election, etc etc", ummmm, excuse me no.

That's your privilege talking. The fact that you find the election annoying and want people to stop talking about it is an insult to people who are fighting for their lives, because of Trump. People couldn't get into their own country, where they work, study, or simply live, just because of racism. 

Human welfare, healthcare, public education, and international relations are all affected and will be affected if we stop talking about this election and the outcome. 

I'm sick and tired of people saying they are tired of hearing about politics. Well don't worry hunnies, I won't stop, and millions of others wont stop, because these peoples plea's deserved to be heard. 

And if all the complaining bothers you, obviously the election didn't affect you. Therefore you are privileged, and don't even understand the pain some people are going through.

CLOCK THEM ALL

wake-up-machine.gif?x35072

1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'm so SICK and TIRED of hearing about the election. Move on! It'll be the lowest rating season ever. 

You stanned for Trump tho didn't you? You wanted change, and you're going to get it :ladyhaha:

People won't stop talking about it and what Trump does, either in Media or on GGD, and you'll just have to deal :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

Not here for this tbh :madge:

I use entertainment as my way of escaping reality and just relaxing and having a good time. This **** will be the complete opposite.

I mean there are other things to watch. Samurai Jack is getting a remake that actually looks good :giggle:

1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

How is this a horror story? :madge:

I'm done :madge:

Because politics, propaganda, people buying into said propaganda, and all the shady deals going on behind closed doors in the White House is horror. And it's actually REAL too :ladyhaha:

Several religions actually predict that this is the perfect time for an anti-christ. He'll be a world leader, and I bet he's the baby from the end of season 1 :ladyhaha:

I don't know bout you, but the idea of watching an Illuminati season sounds bae af to me

tenor.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

High King

I'm here for a show centering around the idiocracy of the election, but AHS isn't the place for that. The appeal of ASH comes from the fresh takes on classic horror tropes and urban legends. The election would be more suited for something like American Crime Story. This will be the final nail in this shows coffin.

Archived