news

AHS7 theme revealed

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

This. But I'm sure with Ryan will mess this up and it'd end up with the president secretly being a witch or a vampire or something. I need Ryan to give me a season of dark conspiracy / heavy scheming and not that mixed with supernatural stuff. He should explore more branches of "Horror"

Sometimes I wonder about if Ryan and the writers took a breather with some plot elements. A user on reddit mentioned that if Hotel were split in two, it would have been fantastic, and would have been able to focus on some horror elements more.

One season would focus on the mystery of the Ten Commandments Killer. Breather room probably would have given space for the twist, and overall narrative, to actually be interesting.

The other complementary season would focus more solely on The Countess, and how we would be able to get a much more spaced out look on her character arc- a woman who has lived over a hundred years, bored and jaded with time and a mysterious loss, suddenly has her world crumble around her as a former lover comes back to wreak havoc.

idk

3 points in and ready for more

JazzGa

I think this sounds hilarious and satisfying. Cant wait to see all my favorite political snakes die in horrific, torturous, deliciously campy ways  :classy: Im sure the characters will be only loosely based on real people

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
16 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

Several religions actually predict that this is the perfect time for an anti-christ. He'll be a world leader, and I bet he's the baby from the end of season 1 :ladyhaha:

Omg that sounds so right I think youre onto something :excited2: hype hype hype :excited2:

If the rumors of there being a nod to Murder House and Coven in the new season are true, I wonder what character from Coven could slip into an election based plot. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

VOLANTIS
7 hours ago, Miel said:

Sometimes I wonder about if Ryan and the writers took a breather with some plot elements. A user on reddit mentioned that if Hotel were split in two, it would have been fantastic, and would have been able to focus on some horror elements more.

One season would focus on the mystery of the Ten Commandments Killer. Breather room probably would have given space for the twist, and overall narrative, to actually be interesting.

The other complementary season would focus more solely on The Countess, and how we would be able to get a much more spaced out look on her character arc- a woman who has lived over a hundred years, bored and jaded with time and a mysterious loss, suddenly has her world crumble around her as a former lover comes back to wreak havoc.

idk

THIS 💯 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

donutellha

time to have aliens that fit in the plot, kiddos!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

sillynate

Maybe he's promoting this, and when the premiere date comes, it'll be something totally different (and actual horror, not politics)

A true reverse ?6lian experience :whitney:

Spanish Eyes

It's odd. I will admit that I don't know how to feel about it. My initial reactions are negative...

but maybe that's the point.

Horror is not meant to be comfortable, people. This could actually turn out interesting. At the very least, I'm willing to give it a fair chance.

Archived