Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Experts: Beyonce is the greatest living artist

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Sylvanas
8 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

OVERRATED AF! Not even a musician! She is a PERFORMER! She has 60 songwriters writing for her. She is married to  Jay-z in order to have a continuous career! Now she is using feminism as a trend meanwhile she was photoshopping her thighs on instagram in a perosnal vacation photo, how feminist is that! Also she has diva attitude which means she cant be taken seriously as an ARTIST (real artists are down-to-eart approachable and humble, see Gaga) +she's always been oversexualized, now she's presenting it as 'feminist'! Gurl please!!!  BLM and being proud of her roots + diva-unapproachable attitude, those two they don't fit together sorry! I am not convinced at all for her intentions! Not to mention the fact that she avoids giving interviews coz she doesn't know how to speak (Wendy was right saying Bey speaks like she has sixth grade education). How can someone be an "activist" when she's wealthy af (far away from the typical lifestyle of everyday black ppl) and UNEDUCATED she doesn't know how to speak! She has a whole team behind her! She doesnt know a sh*t! :bye:

This rant though.

'You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.'

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I am going to get I trouble for saying this, but I actually agree with them. 

Sorry not sorry.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bette Davis

This Beyoncé ass kissing is going to lead to such a huge backlash and I'm kind of excited to watch it go down :classy:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Thomas P
14 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

OVERRATED AF! Not even a musician! She is a PERFORMER! She has 60 songwriters writing for her. She is married to  Jay-z in order to have a continuous career! Now she is using feminism as a trend meanwhile she was photoshopping her thighs on instagram in a perosnal vacation photo, how feminist is that! Also she has diva attitude which means she cant be taken seriously as an ARTIST (real artists are down-to-eart approachable and humble, see Gaga) +she's always been oversexualized, now she's presenting it as 'feminist'! Gurl please!!!  BLM and being proud of her roots + diva-unapproachable attitude, those two they don't fit together sorry! I am not convinced at all for her intentions! Not to mention the fact that she avoids giving interviews coz she doesn't know how to speak (Wendy was right saying Bey speaks like she has sixth grade education). How can someone be an "activist" when she's wealthy af (far away from the typical lifestyle of everyday black ppl) and UNEDUCATED she doesn't know how to speak! She has a whole team behind her! She doesnt know a sh*t! 

Lol okay Hun...:toofunny:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Disrespectful. :madge: absolutely disrespectful. :madge:

Greatest Artist?! She didn't even come up with the narrative herself probably. I mean, i don't KNOW, but i'd be willing to bet my right arm that she has an art director. 

And honestly, Marina Abramovic is still alive...like, how much more disrespectful can you get when you call a talented popstar the 'best artist alive'?! That's shitting on every artist who has genuinely pushed the boundaries of art. 

I liked her, she's almost completely irrelevant outside of America and I barely ever hear anything from her on my daily life so I didn't use to have any problem with her, but I'm just starting to hate her because of this level of ass licking.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

GagaLogic
12 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Disrespectful. :madge: absolutely disrespectful. :madge:

Greatest Artist?! She didn't even come up with the narrative herself probably. I mean, i don't KNOW, but i'd be willing to bet my right arm that she has an art director. 

And honestly, Marina Abramovic is still alive...like, how much more disrespectful can you get when you call a talented popstar the 'best artist alive'?! That's shitting on every artist who has genuinely pushed the boundaries of art. 

I liked her, she's almost completely irrelevant outside of America and I barely ever hear anything from her on my daily life so I didn't use to have any problem with her, but I'm just starting to hate her because of this level of ass licking.

This so much! 

NintendoMONSTER

Artist? Honestly Beyonce is a performer... ahe doesn't write her own songs and she probably has nothing to do with creating those visuals... that's her team... so... 

monsterdino

Greatest Living Artist?

NO

Gretest Living Performer?

Maybe.

Beyonce for me is not artist, but a great singer and dancer. Sorry but she needs 1000 producers and writers for her songs, where's other ARTISTS just write/produce themselves or with help of 2-3 co-writers/co-producers and it's not all about the songs but I doubt that she is the mastermind behind her performancers or music videos.

2 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

Are they informed that Madonna is still alive? :toofunny:

lol Madonna was never capable to dance nor sing like Beyoncé. I'd put her and Britney in the same category, just "entertainers". 

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

lol Madonna was never capable to dance nor sing like Beyoncé. I'd put her and Britney in the same category, just "entertainers". 

Lol dance & sing is not a definiton for artist, that's more of a definiton for an entertainer actually :rip: . Madonna atleast created all her stuff, where's Beyonce doesn't have anything of her own that she created herself. I would say that Bey is an entertainer with great creative team.

berlinforme

If you completely rely on a team that makes you seem more artistic than your own ideas are, you're great but not the greatest artist. My opinion. ;)

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Lol dance & sing is not a definiton for artist, that's more of an definiton for an entertainer actually . Madonna atleast created all her stuff, where's Beyonce doesn't have anything of her own that she created herself. I would say that Bey is an entertainer with great creative team.

You forgot, a 'vocalist', a true singer, you know the primary fundamental to be in this industry that a lot of "artists" doesn't/couldn't master :) 

Archived