Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Agreed! I enjoyed the series, but a few things were a bit "shaky", and btw great news:

Season Finale Ratings Reach All Time High:

We finally broke 4 million! After weeks of hovering just under the 4 million viewers mark for the initial airing, Game of Thrones finally broke through in a big way. James Hibberd reports that last night’s season finale attracted 4.2 million viewers for the initial airing and 5.1 million total!

In related news, Hibberd also reported last night that showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have signed on for two more seasons, meaning they are under contract up through season four, provided HBO orders a season four (which, at this point, they would be crazy not to do).

Amazing stuff. Wow just wow! :clap: I think Ros was the main reason ratings jumped this high tbh.

Well this concludes Season 2..... now the road to Season 3 begins!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

Shireen Baratheon Cast.

This looks close to confirmed, although not officially. Kerry Ingram, a young English actor from Warfield (fitting!), has tweeted about getting a role on Game of Thrones. Darq(uemode) at SpoilerTVhas some more details:

Kerry recently won an Olivier Award for her role in the musical Matilda… and worked on the 2012 filmLes Misérables(cast by Nina Gold). Update: Confirmation of the role via BerkshireARTsAcademy. Award acceptance speech videohere.

C_67_article_2112159_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg?19%2F04%2F2012%2009%3A37%3A22%3A012

Shireen is Stannis Baratheon's only daughter.

Confirmed Characters for Season 3:

Entertainment Weekly’s James Hibberd has the (partial) cast list of characters introduced in Season Three. Reproduced below with original role descriptions:

Mance Rayder: We’ve heard about him all season. A former member of the Night’s Watch who became the “King Beyond the Wall,†the leader of the Wildlings.

Daario Naharis: A confident and seductive warrior.

Jojen Reed; Meera Reed: A teenage brother and sister duo with special insights.

Edmure Tully: A brash young member of the Tully family.

Ser Brynden Tully (The Blackfish): Catelyn Stark’s uncle.

Lady Selyse Florent: Stannis Baratheon’s wife.

Shireen: Stannis’ daughter.

Olenna Redwyne (The Queen of Thorns): Margaery Tyrell’s sharp-witted grandmother.

Beric Dondarrion: A skilled knight who is the leader of the outlaw group Brotherhood Without Banners.

Thoros of Myr: A red priest who follows the same religion as Melisandre.

Tormund Giantsbane: A Wildling raider.

The Reeds are in and I can't wait to see the Tullys!

Lion Heart

*Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) Wins at the Gracie Awards 2012

*bFp5V.jpg

*Each year the Gracie's Gala attracts the best and brightest in all aspects of the media. This year’s national winners include: E!’s Chelsea Lately; HBO/Game of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke; CNN’s Elizabeth Cohen; Lifetime’s Five; NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro; Oxygen Network’s The Glee Project; MTV’s Lady Gaga: Inside the Outside; ABC Family/Switched at Birth’s Constance Marie; ESPN’s Women’s World Cup Coverageâ€â€representing a broad section of outstanding actors, reporters, stories and programs, emphasizing the success of powerful women in media.

*Read more: http://www.virtual-s...ful-women-media

*http://www.thegracie...race-awards.php

Sorry for the triple post, I'm just too excited. Game of Thrones keeps racking up more and more good news. The Saturn Awards are only 15 days from today- we'll see how GoT does there.

Can't wait to finally see the Reeds and Tullys!

4.2 million viewers! Yessss! Glad they have signed on for another two seasons and I'm sure HBO have absolutely no plans to cancel it at this point.

Glad to see Emilia Clarke getting the recognition she deserves for GoT. She did great these past two seasons.

I'm still blown away by the CGI this season. I'm usually not a huge CGI fan either, but their CGI looked so good and real.

Love your new Cersei set, King.

Is that offer to make me a GoT set still available, King? I might think of one soon because I feel a need to represent GoT. :P

This just made me understand the White Walkers/Wight's a lot better

7RH2b.png

WMLZX.png

Has Game of Thrones ruined your TV viewings as well? lmfao.

When I'm watching any other show which isn't adult rated, but like TV-14 or something.. I'm like "oh great.. here comes the hard core s-x scene" "oh great.. here comes the rape scene" etc

Then I remember I'm watching something like Charmed.. and I'm like.. wait no that won't happen here..

Edited by Rito

Goldenhen

Amazing finale and I can't wait for Season 3 next year. :excited2:

Finally we got screentime on White Walkers since I was so curious about them since the first episode last year.

I kind of agree with you King how you said this season was a bit rushed and I think it's because we have too many characters in the show. Like some of the characters only have like 1 to 5 mins screen time in most episodes.

Lion Heart

Is that offer to make me a GoT set still available, King? I might think of one soon because I feel a need to represent GoT.

Sure. But with this new sig rule, it's really difficult to come up with something decent- I'm not good with blending images; and besides Im kinda basic :sweat:

This just made me understand the White Walkers/Wight's a lot better

Interesting.... I didn't know that

Has Game of Thrones ruined your TV viewings as well? lmfao.

When I'm watching any other show which isn't adult rated, but like TV-14 or something.. I'm like "oh great.. here comes the hard core s-x scene" "oh great.. here comes the rape scene" etc

Then I remember I'm watching something like Charmed.. and I'm like.. wait no that won't happen here..

In a way, it has. Like when I'm watching other Medieval-esque movies/ shows/ etc., I tend to compare their quality to GoT.

Amazing finale and I can't wait for Season 3 next year. :excited2:

Finally we got screentime on White Walkers since I was so curious about them since the first episode last year.

I kind of agree with you King how you said this season was a bit rushed and I think it's because we have too many characters in the show. Like some of the characters only have like 1 to 5 mins screen time in most episodes.

True- and sometimes they waste valuable time on pointless stuff like the Bronn/ *****/ Hound scene... yea I get that they were introducing the Rains of Castamere, but still...

BTW this is my emoticon: :king: : king : it's Link from the Legend of Zelda :)

Lion Heart

CLAIM YOUR OWN IRON THRONE

DO YOU GUYS HAVE THIRTY K? IF SO YOU CAN TAKE WHAT IS YOURS: THE IRON THRONE.

The Game of Thrones Iron Throne is unlike anything you've ever seen before. This custom chair is designed to mimic the seat of kings in the Seven Kingdoms. On the show, the Iron Throne was constructed by Aegon I Targaryen, the first king of the Seven Kingdoms. He made it from the swords surrendered by his enemies. Legend has it, it's made of a thousand swords that took 59 days to hammer out into a throne. Spikes and jagged edges in every direction make this one very intimidating lounge. Our version is constructed of hand-finished, hand-painted fiberglass and fire-proof resin that's been twisted and turned to re-create the Game of Thrones design. Now's your chance to own this very special custom-made piece of furniture that, by all appearances, is more closely related to art. Extra large in size, it measures over 7' in height, close to 6' in depth and 5.5' in width. Calling it "impressive" is an understatement.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:

Surcharge includes ground shipping, insurance and white glove service delivery to your home. The Game of Thrones, "Throne" is custom produced and will be available for shipping within 6-8 weeks of your order being processed and upon a successful authorization of funds. The HBO Store will hold your order for up to 48 hours, after this period the order will begin processing. Unfortunately, NO cancellation requests will be accepted after this period and sales are FINAL as this is a custom piece. The item weighs 350 lbs and is delivered in a wooden crate (dimensions of the crate are 74â€L x 65â€W x 93â€H). HBO Shop Customer Service Agents will contact you upon confirmation of your order to arrange a time and place of delivery. For any question or concerns please contact [email protected] or call us at 1-866-316-4814.

HURRY UP- TAKE WHAT IS YOURS WITH CASH AND MORE CASH

Lion Heart

Finished watching season 1..its truly Epic..!!!!!

Nice! Who are your favorite characters thus far? :flutter:

There are many characters that are interesting...precisely Daenerys, Robb, Jon Snow ( would love to see him contributing more towards story)

:legend:

What about you.. ?

Edited by Fame

Lion Heart

Mine are Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth. :) Honorable mentions go to Queen Cersei, Tyrion, and Arya.

Award Season Begins

Time really flies, I remember the first show nominations as if it was yesterday, but it has apparently been a year. Nominations for two awards have been announced, andGame of Thrones made the lists once more.

First, the Critics’ Choice Television Awardswhere Thrones is nominated for Best drama series and Peter Dinklage for best supporting actor are taking place on June 18. Compared to last year, GoT scored an additional nomination with Dinklage this time around. No win last year.

Second, Television Critics Association Awards take place on July 28. Three nominations for Game of Thrones (Outstanding drama, Program of the year, and Individual achievement award for Dinklage). Last year, the show won in the Outstanding new program category, where it is of course not eligible this year.

Keep in mind, though, that there are still a few awards where season one is among the contenders. There are two in June, Monte Carlo Television Festival (Best drama series nomination) on the 14th and Saturn Awards on the 20th (four nominations: Best short TV series, Sean Bean, Lena Headey, Kit Harington supporting). At the end of August, Hugo Awards will be dished out, and GoT is in the race for Best long form dramatic presentation.

Anyone else here watch True Blood? I just started and it's really good so far.

I've been too distracted by it by saying "one more episode" to continue Clash of Kings for the last couple days, but I decided to stop and read Clash now. lol. Only 140ish pages left anyway.

7UEb3.jpg

"The only place to go for information"

DXVn9.jpg

ule8s.jpg

zXKPx.jpg

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Lol no I don't like True Blood at all- too heavily influenced by CGI for my liking- well at least the episodes I saw were, and I'm not into the whole "vampire" drama thing going on.

I can't wait for you to start the third book :party:

How the Entire Plot of Game of Thrones Could Have Been Avoided:

tumblr_m59nj13SXs1qgugd3.jpg

:rofl:

tumblr_m56c1rvKNa1qadafoo1_400.jpg

Lion Heart

heh:

Lion Heart

Bump.

So I just started A Dance With Dragons today! :party: The Prologue was just :coffee:

• Lion Heart locked this topic