💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Thanks guys!

Lol those Daenerys pictures are killing me!

I am going to start watching this.

I have never really bothered with shows like this tbh but I am starting to get in to the whole 'medieval' thing.

Will check it out!

You should really give it a chance! Some of the active posters on this thread were just curious initially and now here they are. What I really love about this series is how "realistic" everything seems to be for the most part. From the set, to the clothing, the characters themselves, to the majority of the story lines- once you invest some time to get to know these characters, the series becomes like a stubborn magnet refusing to let go of you. And most of all, most of these characters are so complex or change as the series progresses, so that adds another layer of inquisitiveness to it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

GagaObsession

You should definitely at least try it out!

I was skeptical at first on trying it out too because of the whole what I thought 'medieval' thing, but it's really so much more than that.

Make sure to keep us updated if you're enjoying it or whatnot. :)

Sure, watch this space!

:lol:

Thanks guys!

Lol those Daenerys pictures are killing me!

You should really give it a chance! Some of the active posters on this thread were just curious initially and now here they are. What I really love about this series is how "realistic" everything seems to be for the most part. From the set, to the clothing, the characters themselves, to the majority of the story lines- once you invest some time to get to know these characters, the series becomes like a stubborn magnet refusing to let go of you. And most of all, most of these characters are so complex or change as the series progresses, so that adds another layer of inquisitiveness to it.

From what I have seen of it (various clips) it does look really interesting and like it has some depth to it. Can't wait to get in to it.

:)

Edited by Gaga_Obsession

Lion Heart

Maisie (Arya) doing the cinnamon challenge :smh:

tumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco2_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco3_r1_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco4_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco5_250.gif

Maisie (Arya) doing the cinnamon challenge :smh:

tumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco2_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco3_r1_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco4_250.giftumblr_m4vt98ZRDv1qzepbco5_250.gif

omg.

Arya survived through so much and.. death by cinnamon.

First thing outside of Harrenhal

Random guy: Hey kid. Eat this cinnamon.

Arya: Ok.

Arya:

Arya:

Arya: :rip:

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Fun pics in the spoiler

tumblr_m4y8piX67T1rnmx0zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4y8piX67T1rnmx0zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4wog9D5CI1qgt25ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_m4t9e0PhtA1qbzg93o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m4q9plUUen1r0am8so2_250.jpgtumblr_m4q9plUUen1r0am8so3_250.jpg

tumblr_m4q9plUUen1r0am8so6_250.jpg

tumblr_m4fyxtJvbK1qfek6fo1_400.gif

Lion Heart

More fun stuff in the spoiler

tumblr_m4q2k8bXsJ1r6e8ni.png

tumblr_m4q2ki7HSI1r6e8ni.png

tumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco2_r1_250.giftumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco3_r1_250.giftumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m4oqt1ZGBo1rsnz2uo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4lf0cRQuN1rnmx0zo1_1280.jpg

^ Lily Allen (Alfie Allen's [Theon's]) sister made a song about him a few years ago.

Alijandro

More fun stuff in the spoiler

tumblr_m4q2k8bXsJ1r6e8ni.png

tumblr_m4q2ki7HSI1r6e8ni.png

tumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco2_r1_250.giftumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco3_r1_250.giftumblr_m47kubaQcQ1r382gco8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m4oqt1ZGBo1rsnz2uo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4lf0cRQuN1rnmx0zo1_1280.jpg

^ Lily Allen (Alfie Allen's [Theon's]) sister made a song about him a few years ago.

I already knew the song, I was so amazed when I realized the connection! Thanks for the funny pics as always :)

Lion Heart

Omg

tumblr_m3o535ubdE1ql7m05o1_250.pngtumblr_m3o535ubdE1ql7m05o3_250.png

tumblr_m3f1z5GN4Q1ql7m05o1_400.gif

tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao1_250.giftumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3aqinTfU51qbs7yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_m38unjXWZN1r1vyc0o1_400.jpgtumblr_m38unjXWZN1r1vyc0o2_400.jpg

Idk.... but I'm going to lower my expectations for the House of the Undying- just saying. Also tomorrow's episode will be 64 minutes long, so I hopefully that will be enough for everyone to finish their story line from this season and set up for next season. I'm really looking forward to Tywin's and Theon's scenes- I wonder how W&B will handle the latter.

Also I only need to read 2 more chapters from A Feast For Crows and then I'm done with that book for good- I started it in the middle of January. :toofunny

:toofunny: those pictures. The Dany one is so true.. that "I am Daenerys Stormborn" speech is getting tiring.. oh Dany.

Bronn is Batman. :eek:

I was a fan of Lily Allen for years now, so when I found out who that song was about a few months ago I was dying listening to it. He would be a stoner..

"Oh little brother, please refrain from doing that. I'm trying to help you out so can you stop being a twat." Sounds like Asha and Theon.

Just started Blackwater Bay in the book, so I want to read at least to the end of Blackwater tonight. Guessing I have quite a bit to read then. 81% done with it..

I'm going to guess that you would rate Feast of Crows as your least favorite book so far, Your Grace (King)?

I'm also keeping low expectations for The House of the Undying, but we shall see. I just want it to live up to how creepy it was in the book.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

I'm going to guess that you would rate Feast of Crows as your least favorite book so far, Your Grace (King)?

tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao1_250.gif

Yes. Though three of my favorite characters dominate the entire book, some of the chapters drag out for so long and others are just there and don't really add up anything until the end of the chapter. I read 2 pages of George R. R. Martin describing a mountain (not really but you know what I mean). There are too many characters being introduced that I'm beginning to lose track, and honestly I'm wondering how W&B will pull this off without getting non-book readers confused or something.

SOS> AGOT > ACOK > FF.

Feast for Crows is very bipolar for me: some chapters I really love and others I just hate.

Alijandro

Also I only need to read 2 more chapters from A Feast For Crows and then I'm done with that book for good- I started it in the middle of January. :toofunny

SOS> AGOT > ACOK > FF.

Feast for Crows is very bipolar for me: some chapters I really love and others I just hate.

Couldnt agree more

AGOT January

CoK End Jan - Mid Feb

SoS Mid Feb - Mid March

FFC - Started Mid March..... No end in sight

Have been stuck on this one Vicaron Greyjoy chapter for about 1 month (the one after the kingsmoot), everytime i read a couple of lines and i cant go any further. Taking a break at the moment, will try again after my exams are done

Lion Heart

^ Good luck on your exams!

Yes! The only Greyjoys I care about are Theon and (Yara)/ Asha- the rest I don't. I was fine with Arienne's chapters...Like i said before I think the main problem for me with this book was the length of these chapters- they are on average about 20 pages. :crazy:

Just a few more hours till the season finale! :party:

So, I was planning on reading last night from like 2 AM - 6 AM, but I read the first Davos chapter of Blackwater and all those ships names said so many times and every few lines just turned the chapter into "blah blah ****ing blaaaah", so his chapter kind of put me to sleep...

Yes. Though three of my favorite characters dominate the entire book, some of the chapters drag out for so long and others are just there and don't really add up anything until the end of the chapter. I read 2 pages of George R. R. Martin describing a mountain (not really but you know what I mean). There are too many characters being introduced that I'm beginning to lose track, and honestly I'm wondering how W&B will pull this off without getting non-book readers confused or something.

SOS> AGOT > ACOK > FF.

that gif.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.. he can get a bit too descriptive in things that doesn't really matter.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Well I'm done with A Feast For Crows..... I understand why Martin decided to end the book with that chapter but it just felt so bland.... someone else could have been perfect as a cliffhanger- ending like Sansa or Brienne but whatever. I can't wait to get started on a Dance With Dragons, despite the horrible reviews I'm hearing about from other book-readers.

2 hours and 15 mins more for the Season finale! I don't expect ratings to increase that much- if at all... they are up against the Heat/ Celtics game I believe so..

• Lion Heart locked this topic