Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

j krisp

Yeah I can hardly say I am the least bit invested in either the Dornish or the Iron islanders. My main problem with the kings landing story is that nothing has happened, just past the bit where she confronts the new High Septon, but the plot doesn't seem to be moving. Really enjoyed the little Easter egg of Sam running into the cat ;), made me think of SoS when he ran into someone else.

Same, the Dornish and Iron Islanders? Who cares? Cersei seemed so much better earlier in the series. First 3 books - evil and dangerous. 4th book - petty and paranoid. meh. Hope the 5th book gets back on track. Daenyrys would be nice. More Arya. Tyrion, please god. But I do like the Jaime and Brienne chapters. Jaime was so vapid and just there before, he's so much more interesting since he lost the hand.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

*DAMN

*THAT EPISODE

*I CANT

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

This episode was just.

Such an amazing episode and had me at the edge of my seat so many times.

I felt like The Hound would come to Sansa's "rescue" at some point for some reason, so I was happy to see that. I really like The Hound and I hope he doesn't betray that.. even though he is Joffrey's..

So, still skeptical on him.

Is that person taking Daenerys dragons to

The House of Undying?

I heard The House of Undying is like the last big thing which happens to Dany in CoK, but I just don't know what happens in there yet since I'm not at the point in the book yet. Really excited to find out.

Ygritte seems pretty cool.. even if she is a wildling.

Osha's use of s-x with Theon to get Bran, Rickon, Hodor, and Maester Luwin out.. smart b---h. lol.

edit;

*DAMN

*THAT EPISODE

*I CANT

yesyesyes.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

BEST EPISODE SO FAR. I AM DYING. HOLY ****. I CANT.

I need a moment to recollect myself. :cry:

Lion Heart

Ok. Every Arya/Tywin scene made me nervous as hell! Especially when Little Fingers walks in there- I almost felt like shouting at the TV screen and tell Arya to run away! And it gets more intense when Amory Lorch starts to chase after her, but thankfully H'ghar takes care of him right in time- his death :dies:. Sansa almost getting raped killed me on the inside- I'm glad the HBO crew sticked true to the books and had Sandor Clegane come to the rescue. "I didn't do it for you" (I think he says that to Tyrion. Joffrey getting slapped again! + that riot in King's Landing! Talisa Maegyr- I wonder where the hell they are going with this one. I'm really not into Jon Snow's story line but that was well done! I loved how Ygritte kept teasing him when they were laying down together. And Daenerys! Lord- I loved how they changed this from the books- I seriously cannot wait for next week's episode! :cry:

Ganondorf Tywin Lannister: "What killed your father?"

Arya Stark: "Loyalty."

tumblr_m3mtx3861U1qfoef0o1_250.giftumblr_m3lk5zVdSL1r5fyi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3mvzf7AOI1r4pwt8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3mvzf7AOI1r4pwt8o2_250.giftumblr_m3mvzf7AOI1r4pwt8o4_250.gif

Edited by King

satanpiss666

Edited by Floosy

Alijandro

That episode slayed it first minute to last! The only thing i could possibly fault it on was the amount of times i was expecting a "you know nothing John Snow", which never came :(

3 episodes to Backwater :)

Alijandro

Can't get into all these period shows.

:laughga: have you given it a chance? I usually have that attitude but this isn't period, and it's so much more. Try season 1, you will be hooked I promise you

BoyAbunda

I have not seen it, maybe I am wrong.

Best show on HBO is Eastbound and Down.

bahahah. King, those meme's are the best.

Cat's face was killing me during that scene. hahaha.

I have not seen it, maybe I am wrong.

Best show on HBO is Eastbound and Down.

You spelled Game of Thrones wrong. <3

arrrrggghhh episode needs to download faster, especially since everyone is praising it so much :cry:

Lion Heart

I want Jaqen H'ghar inside of me.

yb5c6.jpg

:dies:

----------

Ok my few complaints on this episode: Why. I'm really not getting into Talisa. "Oh hehe, I might be a Lannister... oh wait no... I'm a Greyjoy. Just kidding- I'm Ros, nah hehe... I'm actually a man..." Like get to the point. :wtf: But then again, we have yet to see where her identity will lead us to so I'll just wait... and another complaint on Little Finger: does he posses teleportation skills or wtf. From King's Landing to Highgarden to Harrenhal... will he go beyond The Wall next and cock block Jon Snow? (Sarcasm) but you know what I mean....oh and Daenerys. When will she stop making empty threats to people who have more power than her? "I will take what is mine- with Fire and Blood!" Um.... no. It sounded pretty cool in the trailers, but I'm not feeling right now.

Maisie Williams/ Charles Dance Emmys 2012. :woot:

Edited by King

Lion Heart

tumblr_m3myqaL1SS1rt97w8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3numxrJjC1rrfo01o2_500.giftumblr_m3ne8qSplK1qarqrxo2_r1_250.gif

• Lion Heart locked this topic