Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Alijandro

cant wait to watch this!!

So judging from comments, i assume Melissandre birthed something? I think this was a good idea for the series to do this before something that precedes it in the books, so that the audience can understand it better. I can imagine how dodgy the shadow would look on screen if you didn't know what it was.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

I'm loving those gifs! :dies:

The ending, um who is the red woman, and wtf was born? :wtf:

The night is dark and full of terrors. :giggle:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

*HBO Send Out 2012 Emmy Submissions:

HBO has submitted the following for Emmy's 2012 consideration:

• Best Drama Series
  • Best Supporting Actor: Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Richard Madden (Robb Stark), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), and Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy).
  • Best Supporting Actress: Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), and Maise Williams (Arya Stark).
  • * Actors may submit their work for consideration as well- these are just HBO's submissions.

It's nice to see Arya and Sansa both getting a submission for 2012 Emmy's consideration. Why no Little Finger and Varys though- I thought both men did well in the first season and so far they've been brilliant, and Varys just delivered one of the best lines ever (the "Power" scene). Honestly I felt like they should have nominated Varys and Baelish over Snow and Stark, but we'll see what happens.

Edited by King

peter dinklage is such a boss in this show :woot:

i hope he wins an emmy! hes my favorite character.

this is really an amazing show :flutter:

btw fire crotch had a black baby. stannis is going to be pissed when he finds out.

hope they take it to maury

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

The night is dark and full of terrors. :giggle:

I think her character is really annoying. :wtf: who is she?

I think peter dinklage with get the nom, and win :nacho:

btw, I heard his character is a lot more brutal in the book, true? :huh:

Lion Heart

btw fire crotch had a black baby. stannis is going to be pissed when he finds out.

hope they take it to maury

:rofl:

I think her character is really annoying. :wtf: who is she?

I think peter dinklage with get the nom, and win :nacho:

btw, I heard his character is a lot more brutal in the book, true? :huh:

Melissandre gurl. She's the Red Priest. She advices (and manipulates) Stannis Baratheon because she truly believes he is Azor Ahai reborn. More on Azor Ahai: http://awoiaf.wester...x.php/Azor_Ahai And of course, she posseses some dark magic which she uses to bring down her opponents.

I find her very.... monotone.... I mean, she could at least try to sound seductive, but idk.... she's just so... empty if that makes sense. "Would you like to see what's underneath this robe?" Like Eww- no thanks grandma.

Edited by King

:rofl:

Melissandre gurl. She's the Red Priest. She advices (and manipulates) Stannis Baratheon because she truly believes he is Azor Ahai reborn. More on Azor Ahai: http://awoiaf.wester...x.php/Azor_Ahai And of course, she posseses some dark magic which she uses to bring down her opponents.

I find her very.... monotone.... I mean, she could at least try to sound seductive, but idk.... she's just so... empty if that makes sense. "Would you like to see what's underneath this robe?" Like Eww- no thanks grandma.

ahh.

but what is with the phantom baby? she wanted a dark offspring of azor? :huh:

and yeah, her character is so..trying hard to play a character. :sweat: if that makes sense.

Just was googling "iron throne" to see the differences in the throne room in Robert's reign vs. Joffrey's and came across this.

5974863178_f34af2a846_z.jpg

iron-throne-rickshaws-560x481.jpg

That is amazing! I want to ride in it or have the throne part for my room. lol.

So Jeyne Westerling is replaced by some girl named Telisa from Volantis? I have no idea where HBO is going with this story line. :crossed:

Made a 4 gif set of Tyrion helping Sansa to her feet.

http://monsterbadkid.tumblr.com/post/21676447043

I can't wait for the Emmys to see who will get awards this time. GoT deserves so many, especially from what we see so far in season 2. Soo good.

What were the 2x04 ratings, King?

Lion Heart

ahh.

but what is with the phantom baby? she wanted a dark offspring of azor? :huh:

After reading the summary for Episde 15, I have this feeling that some major cray will happen... :whistle:

So Jeyne Westerling is replaced by some girl named Telisa from Volantis? I have no idea where HBO is going with this story line. :crossed:

I'm just going to assume that Jeyne is trying to hide her identity for now.... and then she'll reveal herself to Stark and you know what else happens. :whistle:

Made a 4 gif set of Tyrion helping Sansa to her feet.

http://monsterbadkid...ost/21676447043

I can't wait for the Emmys to see who will get awards this time. GoT deserves so many, especially from what we see so far in season 2. Soo good.

What were the 2x04 ratings, King?

ratings are not know yet- we'll get them tomorrow or on Wednesday. Nice gif btw :spin:

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic