Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Careful with the spoilers :P

Sansa is just stubborn and filled with too many fantasies; she had always fantasized about life in the Kingdom and being a princess, and now that she is actually living those fantasies- now she knows that its not all fun and games/ She lied because she didn't want to get on Prince Joffrey's bad side, but still. I'm just sad that Robb doesn't get much exposure on this show until the very end.

It looks like The Queen has something for young men who share her own DNA :creepflop:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

*GoT_10405_GendryWaters.jpg

Gendry: In this series, he is a blacksmith and apprentice for Master Mott at King's Landing. He is also one of King Robert Baratheon's bastard sons.

* he will be more involved in the next series.

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I noticed him with arya scenes.

Lion Heart

Episodes 7 and 8 were so ****ing good.

Such a flawless show. :legend:

Arya has definitely become one of my favorites.

OMFG- get ready for Epic breakdown !

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I noticed him with arya scenes.

Arya is one of the characters I looking forward to in the next series- so many twists on the 2nd book already and I'm barely halfway through :sweat:

Edited by King

Lion Heart

721534GoTbow.gif

LMAO At This:

tumblr_lnbctko7CK1ql9o21o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lno3unE6uo1qlg36mo1_250.gif

GoT_danyrage.gif

igUHQ.jpg

tumblr_loy0jufdk11qiyseco1_500.gif

tumblr_lpj2jucwvs1qeon9oo3_250.gif

tumblr_lp4pgzg9cL1qahs88o1_250.gif

tumblr_ll3af5U2el1qg3quxo1_500.gif

GOT-2-6-5.gif

Edited by King

Lion Heart

lol Bronn.

*GAME OF THRONES named "One of the Best TV Shows of 2011"

"Game of Thrones"  "They would never cancel 'Game of Thrones.' It's a crossover hit. It's not just for fantasy enthusiasts. They're telling human stories in a fantasy world," argued "Parks & Recreation" character Ben Wyatt. And he couldn't be more accurate. Included in every critic's Best Of list, HBO's epic drama "Game of Thrones" has done what no other fantasy show has done before: deliver on mass appeal. Intricate plotlines, dazzling production values, and impressive performances all add up to one of the year's finest, most brilliant television series and a totally satisfying one at that. We look forward to the return of "Game of Thrones" in April 2012 as the fight for the Iron Throne continues.

http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/813/photos/2#goto_2

@ Rito: what episode are you on now?

Lion Heart

Episode 9, so I should be caught up tonight! :]

Shaking and crying.

Edit: Adding this gif here:

tumblr_lqgpesG92H1qf2suro2_500.gif

Edited by King

Shaking and crying.

Starting it in about 20 minutes. :]

So excited and sad at the same time! I don't want to be caught up so soon.

Also, was it mentioned before episode 8 that there was another son younger than Bran? I always thought Bran was the youngest Stark, but then comes another one out of nowhere.. wtf. lol.

Lion Heart

Starting it in about 20 minutes. :]

So excited and sad at the same time! I don't want to be caught up so soon.

Also, was it mentioned before episode 8 that there was another son younger than Bran? I always thought Bran was the youngest Stark, but then comes another one out of nowhere.. wtf. lol.

Rickon Stark is the youngest of the Starks:

350px-Rickon_Stark.PNG

I didn't make a bio for him on my thread because he's really not important at this point.

721534GoTbow.gif

*Saves and waits for appropriated usage.*

:sweat:

----

btw, Was the 'bastard' Uncles body ever found? It wasn't with the other frozen bodies at the wall?

Is it gonna show up :eek:

Lion Heart

*Saves and waits for appropriated usage.*

:sweat:

----

btw, Was the 'bastard' Uncles body ever found? It wasn't with the other frozen bodies at the wall?

Is it gonna show up :eek:

You mean Benjen Stark?

Minor Spoiler:

All i know is that Jon and other members of the Night's Watch set out to look for him; they go beyond The Wall and into the Northern Wild where the White Walkers live. The best assumption is that Benjen Stark is held prisoner by "The King Beyond The Wall" : Mance Rayder. That, or he is out there hiding in one of the abondoned cabins located about Beyond The Wall.

A brief bio on Mance Rayder: He was once a man of the Night's Watch before breaking his vows and abandoning his post. He has since become extremely influential among the wildlings, and called "The King Beyond the Wall". He is an unremarkable-looking man in his middle years, with a fondness for music.

Mance was a wildling child taken by the Night's Watch and raised as one of them.[1] He was a loyal member of the Night's Watch for most of his life until he suffered an injury and was healed by a wildling woman. While he recuperated, she mended his torn cape with swatches of red fabric. Upon returning to the Wall, the Night's Watch commanders required him to replace his mended cape with one of uniform black. This minor infringement of freedom caused him to abandon the Night's Watch and live with the wildlings in the way he wished.

All I know is that it wouldn't make sense for The author of the series (Martin) to write off Benjen Stark as if nothing- so we can safely say that he is alive somehow.

(Im still in the second book of the series [there's a total of five so far] so I'm basing my responses on what I know so far.)

Lion Heart

Yea but why you mad though

tumblr_lzmj4xppVQ1r5tvzu.jpg

Never mind about being caught up tonight. :sweat:

Half way through episode 9 and my eyes are being all tired and I'd rather watch the last episode of the season when I'm actually awake and can process everything completely.

Going to finish 9 tonight though and do 10 tomorrow.

• Lion Heart locked this topic