• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Oh ok- here's where it builds up- expect a twist on this episode :wink:

Crown for a king. oh my god. :eek:

He was an asshole from the start though, so..

Joffrey is such a dick :cry:

He gets worse? Great.. -.-

Lion Heart

finished season 1 today.

Joffrey is such a dick :cry:

And I'm in denial about Ned :crossed: :cry:

I had a hard time moving on - I just couldn't- I cried for many weeks :cry: But he acts as a catalyst; he introduced all his family members to this mess and now we get to see what becomes of them. I'm reading the follow-up and Joffrey only gets worse.

Crown for a king. oh my god. :eek:

He was an asshole from the start though, so..

He gets worse? Great.. -.-

Good riddance in my opinion; he was no King- only a coward.

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :taylor:

Don't shove all of it in. Take it slow- otherwise you'll get bored and miss out on all the build ups and foreshadows etc :cry:

It's 9am. By today I mean until I go to sleep :haha:

Lion Heart

Well ok.

I figured this chart could help some folks:

tumblr_lkulibPCnV1qzziy9o1_500.jpg

Edited by King

Lion Heart

Saw this beautiful, beautiful art of Sansa and couldn't resist making it my new pic.

I just love Sansa. :flutter:

That looks really nice :)

WE are the only two with Game of Thrones avatars :cry:

Season 2 starts on April 2012 unfortunately- but the book is out there: "A Clash of Kings". Really- if you read the books before/after the HBO show- everything starts to make more sense. There are a handful of characters introduced in ACOK so it would be interesting to see how the audience receives them. Stannis (King Robert's younger brother and next heir to the throne is the one I am looking forward to.) It looks like Tyrion will have a major role in the 2nd season. BTW I'm glad you gave the show a chance and liked it :)

Minor Spoiler: the "blonde princess" really doesn't do much in the next work so..

April? :lmao: aww sheitt.

I love tyrion character, I'm glad he is getting a major role. :noparty: They introduce dragons and cut her story?

btw- Does the show really follow the books to the script?- or does it stray off? I know the only other HBO show I watch is True blood and the very loosely follow the books. :sweat:

Lion Heart

April? :lmao: aww sheitt.

I love tyrion character, I'm glad he is getting a major role. :noparty: They introduce dragons and cut her story?

btw- Does the show really follow the books to the script?- or does it stray off? I know the only other HBO show I watch is True blood and the very loosely follow the books. :sweat:

Actually the show is 90% the same as in the books! :) The only difference is that Daenerys, Robb, Jon, and a few other characters are younger in the books; and in the book, The Hound is the one who tells Sansa how he got that scar on his face, but in the TV show, Little Finger is the one who tells her the story. Other than that, book = show.

As far as Daenerys is concerned, all we should know is that she continues to evolve in the next series.

Yep the next series starts in April 2012- which isn't that bad now that I think about it. There are many characters that get introduced in the next series, so it's going to be interesting how the audience receives them.

Edited by King

Lion Heart

More Characters:

*Theon-Greyjoy-game-of-thrones-24772464-500-694.jpg

THEON GREYJOY: He was taken as a hostage and ward by Eddard Stark when he was ten years old and raised at Winterfell for ten years. Theon was raised with the Stark children and tutored along with them in all disciplines. His relationship with the Starks was respectful and he considered Robb Stark his younger brother. He feuded, however, with Jon Snow, the other outsider of the family. Theon sought approval from the Starks, but usually felt unsatisfied. He is a skilled bowman.He once killed a man who held a dagger to Bran's throat with one arrow.

* He will play a vital role in the next series.

*GoT_10405_GendryWaters.jpg

Gendry: In this series, he is a blacksmith and apprentice for Master Mott at King's Landing. He is also one of King Robert Baratheon's bastard sons.

* he will be more involved in the next series.

Lion Heart

this show is amazing . i cried in the last chapter it was so emotional

Hey :)

I was shocked at the result of the show too; I was not expecting that for Ned Stark. But he was a fool- he should have kept his mouth shut but no he decides to tell everything to The Queen to her face as if nothing. I had a hard time moving on, but oh well- the next series is already looking epic based on what I'm reading so far :)

Who is your favortie character by the way ?

Lion Heart

One of my favorite scenes from the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MZvK02vX0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MZvK02vX0&feature=related

Edited by King

gunther_btw

well,kalisi .i think she is interesting becase she is wild and also those dragons on the final were ;)

Robb is my fav too ... what else.... i hate sansa she is so stupid (she lied infront of her sister when the the wolf bit to the prince )

One of my favorite scenes from the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MZvK02vX0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MZvK02vX0&feature=related

ewww having s-x with your brother thats nasty and she is a w... LOL Edited by gunther_btw

• Lion Heart locked this topic