💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

:dies:

For a second, I thought you said Varys and the girl, and I was thinking, "Waaaait, what?" :rofl:

He doesn't have privates.... but he has a heart :awesome:

We fast forwarded through that lesbo scene. It was ridiculous. But everything is perfect. Perfect casting, acting, sets...it was great.

What was your favorite scene btw? (Besides the execution of Ned Stark, one of my favorite scenes was Bran's fall from the Tower- my heart jut got stuck in my throat. That and the closing scene. :legend:

*EW.com INTERVIEWS JOFFREY

“Blew my mind [but] made me really angry,†EW’s Sandra Gonzalez emailed yesterday morning after catching up on the first season of HBO’s Game of Thrones. “Joffrey must die!â€

Yup, it’s hard to watch Thrones’debut season without wanting to snuff its most despicable villain  the teenage King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson), who executed a popular character in the show’s ninth episode. But just wait until season 2 debuts Sunday. The premiere includes a new execution scene that’s likely to elicit gasps from viewers (don’t worry, we won’t spoil it). And a few episodes later, we find out what the young king might be like in the bedroom. [the ****?]

“With his coronation, his malicious deeds amplify tenfold,†Gleeson promises. “He thinks everyone should say yes to him ’cause he has the right to be where he is, so he doesn’t take no for an answer. There are scenes where I just do malicious things for no reason.â€

Gleeson was taking questions from EW between filming Thrones last fall in Croatia. In fact, the actor was shooting the scene that opens Sunday’s premiere, set during the young king’s “nameday†party (Thrones-speak for birthday), where he naturally takes every opportunity to torment his subjects.

Joffrey’s upcoming reign of terror worries his mother, the Queen Regent Cersei, who begins to realize what a monster she’s created. “I kind of rebel against her,†Gleeson says. “I’m changing up the design of the Throne Room and kind of throw my toys all over the floor.â€

The actor says his favorite Thrones scene to shoot so far was in the show’s second episode where he bullies the butcher’s boy with his sword. “I really liked that scene just because that’s the first time the audience sees Joffrey for who he is.â€

“Jack’s the nicest person on earth probably and is so thoughtful; he’s funny, he’s decent to people,†says Thrones executive producer Dan Weiss. “And yet he has this unfailing sense of what the most horrible person in the world would be like and how he would say a line  because he always gets it right.â€

Fans, Gleeson says, have been very polite when recognizing him in public, despite wanting to trounce his TV character. “They’ve always been nothing but lovely,†he says. “I haven’t gotten anybody coming up to slap or yell at me.â€

For more on season 2, buy EW’s cover story on Thrones

here.

And if you’re catching up on Thrones first season like Sandra, check out our

recaps of the first season here  and be sure to go to EW.com this Sunday night for our premiere recap.

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Married the Night

What was your favorite scene btw? (Besides the execution of Ned Stark, one of my favorite scenes was Bran's fall from the Tower- my heart jut got stuck in my throat. That and the closing scene. :legend:

I really liked when the dragons were born!

Signs of a loser obsessed: Instead of reading other books, I keep going online and reading Winds of Winter/Dream of Spring theories. :rofl:

Married the Night

Signs of a loser obsessed: Instead of reading other books, I keep going online and reading Winds of Winter/Dream of Spring theories. :rofl:

Are those going to be the final books?

Are those going to be the final books?

So far, yes.

Although I believe that Martin will need to write more than two to finish up the series.

^ Striked because I don't want to jinx it. :shutup:

Married the Night

So far, yes.

Although I believe that Martin will need to write more than two to finish up the series.

^ Striked because I don't want to jinx it. :shutup:

Ok. Awesome. I just started book 2. Super pumped

Ok. Awesome. I just started book 2. Super pumped

You're in for quite a ride! :)

Btw, interesting site for fans' Game of Thrones (the series) confessions:

http://got-confessions.tumblr.com/

There's also one for the entire book series' confessions, but there are a ton of spoilers on there, so I suggest sticking to the one above if you haven't caught up yet!

EDIT:

Found this on the confessions site:

tumblr_m08ldjaei81r4nutwo1_500.jpg

And I swear I didn't copy their confession on here earlier! :toofunny:

Edited by Roma

Lion Heart

Oh? Wait until you get to DwD. :whistle:

Oh really

nbSCW.jpg

Btw, interesting site for fans' Game of Thrones (the series) confessions:

http://got-confessions.tumblr.com/

There's also one for the entire book series' confessions, but there are a ton of spoilers on there, so I suggest sticking to the one above if you haven't caught up yet!

That's a really cool site! I just read some of the confessions- I'll read more when I'm bored.

Apparently, HBO has uploaded about 9 scenes of Episodes 1 and 2 :neutral: As much as I can't wait for this Sunday, I'm not watching them. However, I did accidentally watched this one :

Don't watch it if you dont want to. :neutral:

I'm sorry but I'm not feeling these dragons- not a fan of CGI stuff. :/

Edited by King

Oh really

nbSCW.jpg

rHKx8.gif

Was not expecting that. XD

I probably won't watch them either. I haven't watched any of the videos, interviews, etc. mostly because I want to be surprised.

Although that didn't stop me from reading the Winds of Winter chapter GRRM released.

I want dragons if they do something interesting with her storyline.

Instead of the, :teehee: We put dragons on tv.

Lion Heart

I think I posted this one already- not sure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXb-39YDKZ4

Anyone can be killed

^ I saw this a few days ago but it wouldn't load! I'm glad I finally got to watch it. It was pretty amusing. ^^

new set tbh to feature another favourite character. :flutter:

I don't know why I've become obsessed with her recently. Only a few more days left guys. :cry:

new set tbh to feature another favourite character. :flutter:

I don't know why I've become obsessed with her recently. Only a few more days left guys. :cry:

I only see her from trailers since I didn't get to Clash of Kings yet, but I will get to CoK tomorrow!

She seems like an awesome character from the trailers because it looks like she understands her role and doesn't try to fit where she doesn't belong, but goes along with everything she needs to.

So excited to continue the storyline and hopefully read enough so it covers everything in episode 1.

• Lion Heart locked this topic