💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

The books are so awesome. I'm loving these extra details you get in the books that you don't get in the HBO version and everything starts to make so much more sense.

I saw some reviews for books 4 and 5 and is it really true that there really "isn't any plot in the series after book 3" ? :noparty:

Well, if it is then hopefully book 6 will pick up for that slack.. whenever that comes out in a few (?) years.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

I saw some reviews for books 4 and 5 and is it really true that there really "isn't any plot in the series after book 3" ? :noparty:

Well, if it is then hopefully book 6 will pick up for that slack.. whenever that comes out in a few (?) years.

The thing is Books 4 and 5 are split: Book 4 focuses mostly on the characters located on the south: Cersei, Jaime, Brienne, Sansa, Samwell Tarly, The Greyjoys, the Martells etc. while Book 5 focuses on those located on the North: Jon, Davos, Tyrion, Daenerys, Bran, etc. I don't understand what people mean by "no plot in the series after book 3"... there certainly is. I believe they are just saying that because Book 3 was just Perfect on all proportions, so Books 4 and 5 pale in comparison I guess. btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4WWIJIPLP0

The music :dies:

I can't @ Nedd and the Wilding :lmao:

EDIT: BY THE WAY I PICKED UP MY GOT S1 SET TODAY! :woot:

Stark Edition :nacho:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The thing is Books 4 and 5 are split: Book 4 focuses mostly on the characters located on the south: Cersei, Jaime, Brienne, Sansa, Samwell Tarly, The Greyjoys, the Martells etc. while Book 5 focuses on those located on the North: Jon, Davos, Tyrion, Daenerys, Bran, etc. I don't understand what people mean by "no plot in the series after book 3"... there certainly is. I believe they are just saying that because Book 3 was just Perfect on all proportions, so Books 4 and 5 pale in comparison I guess.

I can't @ Nedd and the Wilding :lmao:

Ah, right. That makes sense then and hopefully it won't bother me too much having to read a whole book before reading about some of the other characters. Just glad I don't need to wait years between the two books. haha.

I hope I end up liking all these new characters that get introduced after book 1. From what I'm reading on here (but not anything spoiler heavy) it seems like I'll really enjoy reading about this Brienne. :P

I follow someone on Tumblr who's watching the show with their mum right now.

I could never watch this s-x heavy show with my parents... and this person was like "I hope episode 6 has no s-x", but I warned them about the like 5 minute long loud moaning lesbian scene with Little Finger in episode 7..

It's like watching a ****o with your mother. :eww:

edit;

lmfao. that video.

Bran: The whitewalkers.

:lmao:

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Ah, right. That makes sense then and hopefully it won't bother me too much having to read a whole book before reading about some of the other characters. Just glad I don't need to wait years between the two books. haha.

I hope I end up liking all these new characters that get introduced after book 1. From what I'm reading on here (but not anything spoiler heavy) it seems like I'll really enjoy reading about this Brienne. :P

I follow someone on Tumblr who's watching the show with their mum right now.

I could never watch this s-x heavy show with my parents... and this person was like "I hope episode 6 has no s-x", but I warned them about the like 5 minute long loud moaning lesbian scene with Little Finger in episode 7..

It's like watching a ****o with your mother. :eww:

Brienne is just epic on all levels! + some characters change dramatically from one book to another- you'll be surprised. Pretty much every single character goes through their own dark journey.

I could never watch GoT with another adult around me- it just gets so awkward sitting there watching those heavy s-x scenes with someone else. Seriously that Lesbian + Littlefinger scene was just unnecessary. Btw

tumblr_luf1auQ5C01qhbc5eo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331462587&Signature=eQ7xM1IZ6oLFO0O8j17Mx%2Bbzca0%3D

Seriously that Lesbian + Littlefinger scene was just unnecessary.

Could not agree more.

Btw, LOL at your signature!

Brienne is just epic on all levels! + some characters change dramatically from one book to another- you'll be surprised. Pretty much every single character goes through their own dark journey.

I could never watch GoT with another adult around me- it just gets so awkward sitting there watching those heavy s-x scenes with someone else. Seriously that Lesbian + Littlefinger scene was just unnecessary. Btw

tumblr_luf1auQ5C01qhbc5eo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331462587&Signature=eQ7xM1IZ6oLFO0O8j17Mx%2Bbzca0%3D

So, since books 4 and 5 are like that do you think they'll merge them for the HBO show so they can include all the characters in each season? They could still get 2 seasons out of both books.. or maybe even more than 2 if there is enough content there.

edit; I mean if books 4 and 5 take place at the same time.. which I obviously don't know yet if they do, but I assume so.

I really need to read more than 1-2 chapters per night because at this rate I'm never going to be done with it. I've not even got to the end of episode 1 yet. Going to make it a goal of mine to read at least 4 tomorrow. It's not that I don't enjoy reading them, but I start it so late at night, so at the end of 1 or 2 chapters I'm then super tired and really can't continue reading. Absolutely loving the book.

Haha, yeah.. I feel awkward with make out scenes around adults, so these HBO full out naked s-x would be unbearable with an adult near me.

That picture. Well, now we know what's going to happen when they say they'll talk to them when they get back..

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Could not agree more.

Btw, LOL at your signature!

You should get an avatar :flutter:

So, since books 4 and 5 are like that do you think they'll merge them for the HBO show so they can include all the characters in each season? They could still get 2 seasons out of both books.. or maybe even more than 2 if there is enough content there.

edit; I mean if books 4 and 5 take place at the same time.. which I obviously don't know yet if they do, but I assume so.

Yea this is what I was thinking:

Book 1= Season 1; Book 2= Season 2; Book 3 Part 1= Season 3; Book 3 Part 2= Season 4; and then

Books 4 and 5 together= Season 5 and 6.

by the way, Yet another Trailer for Season 2 !

*"THE MORE YOU LOVE" SEASON TRAILER

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Uo0XTBKjs

*Cersei's beginning to lose it :nacho:

*"I'm not your little Princess"

*tumblr_m0p8ui2Q1J1qft530o1_r1_500.gif

Edited by King

Book 1= Season 1; Book 2= Season 2; Book 3 Part 1= Season 3; Book 3 Part 2= Season 4; and then

Ahh, I hope it turns out like that! You said book 3 is really good, so I hope that really good book will get turned into two seasons to fit everything in.

Trailer looks awesome!

I feel like this gif could be used a lot. haha. (not made by me)

tumblr_m0dfsp2kzm1rpdedno1_500.gif

Edited by Rito

Alijandro

All these promos are so flawless!, only about a third of the way through the second book right now, but from what ive read here and there about the future books your breakdown seems pretty accurate. (Although i must say i do regret spoiling myself about whats probably going to be the season divide in the swarm of swords)

Depending on the timing on future books, they could almost spread books 4 and 5 across 3 seasons if the show was catching up too fast too

Edited by Alijandro

Lion Heart

All these promos are so flawless!, only about a third of the way through the second book right now, but from what ive read here and there about the future books your breakdown seems pretty accurate. (Although i must say i do regret spoiling myself about whats probably going to be the season divide in the swarm of swords)

Depending on the timing on future books, they could almost spread books 4 and 5 across 3 seasons if the show was catching up too fast too

That's a possibility too. What I fear about this series is that the general audience won't be able to warm up to all the new characters that get introduced in each book- and there's many that get introduced. Plus each character has their own major storyline and I fear that the audience may simply not "care" about certain storylines as much as fans of the books series do. Yea some characters cross paths along the way, but most are literally out there on their own, so we'll see how this works out. Also a few pages back, I posted a LittleFinger interview where he mentions that he signed up for 6 seasons of GoT so...

13 users are reading this topic :lmao: Oh btw, look what I found:

tumblr_m0c0d5hQyL1qgtgaxo1_500.gif

Dany and her dragons

Edited by King

Lion Heart

*SEASON 2 CHARACTER PROFILES!

DAENERYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VqD-Ebfd2WA

JON SNOW

JOFFREY

woops. double post. haters will deal

EDIT: saving this gif for a special occasion

tumblr_m02ahyw5kC1qaf0ggo5_250.gif

Edited by King

JOFFREY

"Joffrey isn't very smart, making him an easy target"+

:excited2: I can't wait to see tyrion and joffrey in scenes together this season.

Lion Heart

"Joffrey isn't very smart, making him an easy target"+

:excited2: I can't wait to see tyrion and joffrey in scenes together this season.

Those will be good! Joffrey- the King and Tyrion- the Hand? Magic :nacho:

RENLY BARATHEON SEASON 2 PROFILE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dCc6xUS8c&feature=player_embedded

Looks like there will be more of Loras and Renly :excited2:

Edited by King

I've been trying, but my Photobucket has been really screwy as of late. :cry:

tumblr_m0c0d5hQyL1qgtgaxo1_500.gif

Dany and her dragons

:toofunny:

Those will be good! Joffrey- the King and Tyrion- the Hand? Magic :nacho:

RENLY BARATHEON SEASON 2 PROFILE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dCc6xUS8c&feature=player_embedded

Looks like there will be more of Loras and Renly :excited2:

Yayyy, I love Renly. :party:

but I know what happens in book/season 2. :cry: At least I think it's book/season 2..

I don't know the details though until I read the book or see it on HBO.. not sure which will come first. Need to speed through this first book though.

+ the Dany Pokemon gif.. :toofunny:

Edited by Rito

• Lion Heart locked this topic