Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I just started watching today! Jaymes turned me onto it. It's really easy to get lost on the story tho and I feel dumb sometimes :cry:

So far Daenerys is my fav character. She just appeals to me for some reason.

I'm 4 episodes in! I will watch more tomorrow :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

I just started watching today! Jaymes turned me onto it. It's really easy to get lost on the story tho and I feel dumb sometimes :cry:

So far Daenerys is my fav character. She just appeals to me for some reason.

I'm 4 episodes in! I will watch more tomorrow :)

Yay :party:

Yes- it is really confusing -especially since the cast is rather large. Just read some character bios and get to know who is who and everything should make more sense. :)

GAME OF THRONES NOMINATED @ GOLDEN GLOBES

Game of Thrones has been nominated for Best Drama Series and Best Supporting Actor in a Drama series. While I am fairly certain that the show will not win the Drama Series Award, at least the show is nominated for an honorable award.

http://www.washingto...YEpvO_blog.html

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

*One of My Fave Promos:

Edited by King

Just watched the first episode!

I really like it from what I've seen so far and I'm kind of following along with everything.

Now to watch episode 2 and hopefully more stuff will make sense!

Lion Heart

Just watched the first episode!

I really like it from what I've seen so far and I'm kind of following along with everything.

Now to watch episode 2 and hopefully more stuff will make sense!

Awesome! As long as you get to know who is who, and how they are related, you should be fine :)

Lion Heart

hmm... posting this gif here so I wont lose it:

Robb-robb-stark-22938174-500-250.gif

If y'all find some good GoTgifs, please post them here :)

I really did not expect to like GoT as much as I am right now. Currently 4 episodes in.. might be doing the 5th if I don't feel too tired in 10 minutes.

The character development of Daenerys. :worship2:

Lion Heart

I really did not expect to like GoT as much as I am right now. Currently 4 episodes in.. might be doing the 5th if I don't feel too tired in 10 minutes.

The character development of Daenerys. :worship2:

:legend:

She's arguably the most dynamic character in the series (and she only keeps changing). Take it slow... I once tried to shove 3 episodes one day but I couldn't so i ended up missing out. You are guaranteed a meltdown by the time you get to the 9th episode- please don't rush it :cry:

:legend:

She's arguably the most dynamic character in the series (and she only keeps changing). Take it slow... I once tried to shove 3 episodes one day but I couldn't so i ended up missing out. You are guaranteed a meltdown by the time you get to the 9th episode- please don't rush it :cry:

Yeah, you're probably right.. better to watch them I'm more awake so I can process everything.

It's just so hard to stop watching once you start. haha.

9th episode.. oh god. :eek:

I should probably go up there and read the character bios again since they should make sense now..

I don't feel like Tyrion should be blamed for trying to kill Bran.. I feel like he's being framed by Jaime, but let's see..

Oh, and I love Arya, she's such a badass little girl.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Well Catelyn knows that it was one of the Lannisters who was involved with the attempted murder of her son. I believe she finds this knife (a dagger) made from Valyrian steel and some blonde hair in the room where her son was thrown from- hinting at the Lannister. Eventually she meets up with Little Finger (the Master of Coin- and a man who's been in love with Catelyn when they were younger) and he tells her that the blade belongs to Tyrion Lannister, which heats things up...

Edited by King

Well Catelyn knows that it was one of the Lannisters who was involved with the attempted murder of her son. I believe she finds this knife (a dagger) made from Valyrian steel and it immediately points to Tyrion (in her opinion)- I haven't watched it in a while so I forgot what exactly made her think it was Tyrion. All I remember was that Little Finger had something to do with this. "Little Finger" had a crush for Catelyn when they were younger, but she always turned her back against him; and now that Little Finger is the Master of Coin and a man with some good amount of power... this makes things interesting for Catleyn/ Ned. All you should know is not to trust Little Finger..

Yeah, you're right. It just so happened that Little Finger was the one who knew who's blade it was.

Little Finger scares me because I never know what side he's on, but you said not to trust him, so I guess it's clear. :P

Didn't realize this show would have anything gay in it.

Loras and Renly... :twist:

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

hehe... I was shocked by that too. There seems to be too many "s-x' scenes going around in the show- but then again, this is HBO so I'm not surprised. What episode are you on now by the way?

hehe... I was shocked by that too. There seems to be too many "s-x' scenes going around in the show- but then again, this is HBO so I'm not surprised. What episode are you on now by the way?

15 minutes left on episode 5.

Catelyn brought Tyrion to her scary sister to evaluate him.. or something and she threw him the dungeons.

Ned just resigned as the kings hand.

The talking about killing Daenerys makes me sad. I feel like ****s going to be going down very soon.

*continues episode*

Edited by Rito

That sword fight. :eek:

Now on to episode 6.

I seem to be doing and able to handle 2 episodes per night. It's really hard to watch it during the day because although I'm 18.. that doesn't make it any less awkward if one of my parents walks in during a s-x scene. :x

Lion Heart

That sword fight. :eek:

Now on to episode 6.

I seem to be doing and able to handle 2 episodes per night. It's really hard to watch it during the day because although I'm 18.. that doesn't make it any less awkward if one of my parents walks in during a s-x scene. :x

Oh ok- here's where it builds up- expect a twist on this episode :wink:

• Lion Heart locked this topic