💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Leaked Audition Tape Confirms Edmure Tully Will Be Cast

A leaked audition tape gives us confirmation that Edmure Tully will (finally) be appearing in the series. The audition, dug up by The Rabbit, shows Irish actor Tom Sullivan reading the casting sides for Edmure.

We’ve had leaked audition tapes in the past (including from someone who actually went on to become cast in the show), but this one is noteworthy because it confirms the existence of a character that has heretofore gone unmentioned on the show. Edmure, the brother of Catelyn Stark [and Lady Lysa], appears way back in the first book, but he was cut from both seasons one and two, leaving some fans fearing we would never see him. Well, fear no more!

And here we go! :excited2:

a2df8e2b_tumblr_m40n8jN8kb1qa4ihzo2_500.png

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

HausOfHayden

Leaked Audition Tape Confirms Edmure Tully Will Be Cast

And here we go! :excited2:

a2df8e2b_tumblr_m40n8jN8kb1qa4ihzo2_500.png

:rofl::dies::rofl::dies::rofl::dies::rofl::dies:

So excited for episode nine 'blackwater'!!! :excited2: I hope it is amazing as the books

Lion Heart

:rofl::dies::rofl::dies::rofl::dies::rofl::dies:

So excited for episode nine 'blackwater'!!! :excited2: I hope it is amazing as the books

Same. :excited2:

Cersei Lannister is the ****ing best character

I really like her chapters in FFC, and her scenes with Eddard Stark in Season 1 were definitely some of the best of the series in my opinion. "Power is Power."

Alijandro

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to Robb Stark...

And marry which knight?? ;)

HausOfHayden

And marry which knight?? ;)

:rofl: I sense a full blown parody on its way :popcorn:

Alijandro

GoT AND Lisa Goes Gaga.. Just throwing it out there but i feel a best day ever coming on!

Pitty i have to go to work and wait until i come home to download them :noparty:

Lion Heart

GoT AND Lisa Goes Gaga.. Just throwing it out there but i feel a best day ever coming on!

Pitty i have to go to work and wait until i come home to download them :noparty:

Ah crap. :/

tumblr_m3bbkyZz8u1rti4uno1_500_large.jpg

Just a few more hours till episode 8. :woot:

Lion Heart

Episode 8 in just 2 mins! :excited:

Lion Heart

Ok.... I thought that was a good episode- quiet before the storm. From a scale of 1-10, I'll give it an 8.

Talisa's just pure eye candy I must say... I felt like her scene dragged for too long, but it established her and Stark's relationship perfectly in just 10 minutes. I'm guessing the two will still have another s-x scene in Episode 10, since I recall Madden saying something like: "You know it's going to be a bad day at work when they only give you a small silk pouch..." :teehee::nails:

Brienne and Jaime! Two of my favorite characters paired together- Season 3, get here already! There was no Sansa on this episode, hopefully they'll show us The Hound and Sansa having that scene from the books- I need more San/San!

And I LOVED that Cersei/ Tyrion scene! "Bring me my brother's *****!" :crossed:

*Ros walks ins* :rofl: But maybe she actually does know that Tyrion is hiding Shae, and she only brought Ros in- to scare him in a way... if I'm making sense.. Varys talking to Tyrion about Daenerys...hmm..

Personally I would have ended the episode differently... I guess some non-book readers are relieved, but idk... I would have ended it with Daenerys walking in to The House of the Undying or something..

EDIT: OH- it has come to my understanding that Stark is a "one pump chump" since Talisa is his first. :teehee: Now I understanding the s-x scene....still... :nails:

Edited by King

:giveup: 2 more episodes.

Yeah, I think this episode was pretty quiet, but I'm sure they are just setting up for the next ep and the finale. :/

Robb and his love 'interest' is quite boring, I have to skip those parts :coffee: and I'm glad arya and friends are finally escaping, I couldn't take anymore tywin+arya scenes and Everything with tyrion. :nails: this show is nothing without him.

btw, what happened to the 'red woman' and phantom baby? Does stannis know what his baby is?

Lion Heart

^ Classic Jaime being a shady bastard.

2 more episodes.

Yeah, I think this episode was pretty quiet, but I'm sure they are just setting up for the next ep and the finale. :/

Robb and his love 'interest' is quite boring, I have to skip those parts :coffee: and I'm glad arya and friends are finally escaping, I couldn't take anymore tywin+arya scenes and Everything with tyrion. :nails: this show is nothing without him.

btw, what happened to the 'red woman' and phantom baby? Does stannis know what his baby is?

Melissandre will be back for episode 10! :party: Stannis just wants her to have as little involvement in the siege as possible, so he left her behind. I don't think Stannis believes/ knows about the Ghost that the Red Priests gave birth to, but ....woops I almost spoiled something :teehee:

tumblr_m4cskv1VeU1rpndsuo1_400.giftumblr_m4cskv1VeU1rpndsuo2_400.gif

Edited by King

Goldenhen

Loved the first scene Theon and Yara in the opening. Yara is so wise woman and I can see why their father choose Yara to lead the army for the Iron Islander. I have no idea what's going on the end of the episode does Theron knew two little Starks boys are actually alive?

Conversation between Tyrion and Cersei taking about his "*****" is so awesome. I feel sorry for that red hair ***** and I wonder if she know what's going on.

OMG at the s-x scene between the Robb and Talisa but it's not longer enough. I can't even see Robb's butt :crossed:

tumblr_m4cv0h3W3g1qb7e66o1_500.png

• Lion Heart locked this topic