news

Billboard: MR - Early Contender for ''Song Of The Year''

Debithius

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2017 at 4:41 PM, Alan123 said:

The academy also loves Bruno Mars so it's only February and we already have some big music out, lets see what else happens this year.

Gaga has won more Grammys than him :D

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 2/19/2017 at 6:19 PM, GagaTheExplorer said:

she won't get an AOTY nod unless a miracle happens...

she has PVA locked and maybe even Pop Solo Performance locked too

if Million Reasons becomes a semi hit it may get some love for SOTY, but I'm being very delusional...

forget about Pop Duo/Group cause hey girl won't be a single

and Mark will pay dust forget about him, that's the most unlikely to happen.. he didn't even get a nod last year when Uptown Funk was the biggest hit of the year

Geez, way to be negative.  Have you noticed how much the Grammys love Gaga?  I'm not sure there was any artist as young as gaga who performed with three different musical icons on the Grammys.  If you look at the album is coming out this year, there isn't that much competition, and I definitely think the album is worthy. 

And I would say million reasons is more than a semi-hit. It's very rare for a song to jump to the Top 5 4 months after the release. Any top 5 song is considered a hit. He'll even Katy's new song is having trouble topping it. 

Also - there have been times when collabs weren't single and got nods. The reviews for Joanne lauded Hey Girl for its production and composition. And unless Twenty one pilots releases something, I think a nod is more than likely. 

Archived