news

Billboard: MR - Early Contender for ''Song Of The Year''

Debithius

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely Grammy worthy, tbh.

But honestly, these last few years I've been feeling a bit dubious about the academy.

3 points in and ready for more

djBuffoon

Starboy and 24k Magic got very comparable MetaCritic scores to Joanne, but the article doesn't point out their reception. :madge: Interesting. :madge:

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

Starboy and 24k Magic got very comparable MetaCritic scores to Joanne, but the article doesn't point out their reception. :madge: Interesting. :madge:

Different standards for Gaga.

HiddenWeirdo
8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Starboy and 24k Magic got very comparable MetaCritic scores to Joanne, but the article doesn't point out their reception.  Interesting. 

Omg I was thinking the same! They're critical when it comes to Gaga but The Weeknd's Starboy has the same score as Joanne (67/100). I will freak out if she won't get any nominations since even Miley Cyrus' Bangerz and JB's Purpose received nominations -.-" 

monsterdino

I TOLD YALL!!!! GAGA HAS A CHANCE FOR SOTY AND WILL HAVE A BIGGER CHANCE IF IT ATLEAST STAYS RELEVANT FOR A WHILE!!! 

GO STREAM IT NOW ON SPOTIFY! 

Katie14
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

It already is.

IJe7huF.gif 

Come through Million Grammys.

Where did this come from exactly? I know its the grammy's but did she know she was being filmed, like is there a specific spot on the red carpet where you are supposed to pose like this?

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Where did this come from exactly? I know its the grammy's but did she know she was being filmed, like is there a specific spot on the red carpet where you are supposed to pose like this?

I don't know the backstory :sweat: Does anyone know? 

In my messy era.

MonsterPaws

Based on everyone else they listed, Gaga should win this (will she? With the Grammys I'd say no).

And it's not to say the other songs are bad, they're great and I love all of them. But something about MR says "Grammy-worthy" (it's not the hideous music video that's for sure :rip:).

Rivington St
18 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I don't know the backstory :sweat: Does anyone know? 

It's some kind of fashion/glam cam from E! They called it the "E! Glambot"

Archived