other

I got an official JWT poster!!

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Good lord have mercy.

These are extremely special to have.

Posters like this are very special because they are made to be destroyed. Take good care of them!!

I want one, too...

Yeah, I was like "I gotta act now and get writing or they will be gone"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

Guys, today I managed to get 2 official Joanne World Tour posters

Reveal hidden contents

without having to steal them, lol :p I got them legally.

(they're on top of each other in the pics) :giveup:  They look so good! They're size A0 (0,841 meters x 1,189 meters / 33,1 inch × 46.8 inch).

Also, when I went to get them, I got into the car and the radio was playing "Burning Down The House" (which I didn't know before Gaga covered it, nor didn't I hear it on radio or something until today). And upon arrival, "Bad Romance" was playing. What a coincidence.

What about you guys? Have you already seen the posters in the street and/or managed to get one?

You're soooo lucky!!!

Could you pls tell me how you did manage to have them? I really want one cuz I'm gonna see her and I never had the idea of collecting tour posters (cuz they are usually really big and I wouldn't have room to hang them all on the wall :toofunny:) but I love this poster so much!

Do you know if they get sold at the concert? I wasn't able to go to the "store" at the ARTPOP ball cuz I had early entry tix and I don't remember seeing them at the BTWB

Colourful

Lucky. I hope they have something like these for sale at the show!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

LUCARTPOP

I'm from Belgium too! I snatched 2 Dangerous Woman Tour posters! Can you please tell me how you got these? :( 

LUCARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Gotta ask the right people to get posters!

I got my Ariana Grande posters from "INSERT Belgium." Jesus I'm so anxious dsudqsj^dqs :air: 

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

Gotta ask the right people to get posters!

I know, but in the USA especially, unless you catch the man with the wheatpaste mop who applies these to the wall, you have to get into the printing press.

Or the record lables promotional department.

Otherwise, outdoor liberation (theft) is the only other way.

Please tell how you did this, so others can godwilling do it in their own countries? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Also, when I went to get them, I got into the car and the radio was playing "Burning Down The House" (which I didn't know before Gaga covered it, nor didn't I hear it on radio or something until today).

OMG I heard that today too!!

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I know, but in the USA especially, unless you catch the man with the wheatpaste mop who applies these to the wall, you have to get into the printing press.

Or the record lables promotional department.

Otherwise, outdoor liberation (theft) is the only other way.

Please tell how you did this, so others can godwilling do it in their own countries? 

:)

That J

Ahhhhh I want one so bad!  I'm not a huge tour poster guy but I really love the image this time around so yea take my money now!!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived