Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I got an official JWT poster!!

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Guys, today I managed to get 2 official Joanne World Tour posters

Spoiler

without having to steal them, lol :p I got them legally.

(they're on top of each other in the pics) :giveup:  They look so good! They're size A0 (0,841 meters x 1,189 meters / 33,1 inch × 46.8 inch).

Also, when I went to get them, I got into the car and the radio was playing "Burning Down The House" (which I didn't know before Gaga covered it, nor didn't I hear it on radio or something until today). And upon arrival, "Bad Romance" was playing. What a coincidence.

What about you guys? Have you already seen the posters in the street and/or managed to get one?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

So jealous, I want one! Hopefully she sells them on tour

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Illuminati

I'm so jealous, it looks so good :giveup: I like the throwback feeling of the photo it's like the fame cover but surprisingly better

PrettiestStar

I just returned to Berlin from my holiday and after work I was driving on the second floor of the bus (as always, because I just love to look around, if I'm not using the subway) and I freaked out when I saw a couple of JWT posters :excited2::excited2::excited2:

and yes, that gave me no other toughts but to steal some for my personal use and pleasure, since I just need to have at least one :hor:

p.s.: start of the European promo - officially confirmed 

ChicaSkas

Good lord have mercy.

These are extremely special to have.

Posters like this are very special because they are made to be destroyed. Take good care of them!!

I want one, too...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Can you get me one sistren? :giveup: 

Me too. I will find $$

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived