Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are you guys planning on wearing to General Admission (& other seats)?

heda97

Featured Posts

JoliesLips

10 inch long orange wave

Katy Perry Is A FAD t-shirt 

MarcoMarco underwear

Self-made sky heels out of bricks 

Fake birkin 

Pink earings 

Love GaGa!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Jean shorts, a white T, white shoes, and a Joanne hat :) like the girl who represented the Joanne era for the Pepsi ads :)

AlphaMonster

My most casual & clubbing outfit so that I can drink and dance and look cool all at the same time :spin:

black\grey highlighted jean or black waxed jean, black airmax 1 with white bottom and a black collar shirt or a v neck tee, and my black watch.

sarahb

I'm taking inspiration from this 
16-lady-gaga-super-bowl-feb-2017-billboa

And I say 'inspiration' because there's no way in hell I'd be able to make it look accurate even if I wanted to :flop:

But I have a crop top I might have to sacrifice and some thin foam I've got that I could use for the shoulders. Haven't thought about the pants but I'll probably just wear shorts with a LOT of rhinestones. No fishnets and normal boots. 

And this is all assuming she comes to Australia. 'Absolutely!' she said. We'll see :nails:

melodichard

I want to recreate the Gaga t-shirt she wore on SmapXSmap for Perfect Illusion/AYO. Not sure on the rest of the outfit yet. Probably a pink cowboy hat to top it off :sure:

TopazBlue

It's my first concert and first time seeing Gaga! 1989620044.gif I think I'm gonna attempt making the bones but I have no idea on my outfit. Joanne attire is so loose and comfortable lol but I definitely gotta go all out for her! :unicorn: Born This Way style

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

That J

I'll prolly just do a Gaga Tour shirt and go from there....nothing fancy or wild.  I was wild enough for artRAVE. Haha.  Plus it'll be freezing cold by the time my show hits. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I'm thinking high-waist cutoff shorts with fishnets and black ankle boots, some kind of black tee, and a rhinestone chocker necklace inspired by John Wayne music video. 

Sepsami

Idc if u wear a hat or a 3ft wig but please be a decent human being and take it off when the show starts :awkney: (the actual show, no one is here for lady starlight's visuals :poot:)

Magneto

So far I've dressed up according to a theme in the era: a glamrock biker for BTWB, a neon raverboy for artRAVE and roaring twenties lower class worker for C2CT.

I'm still debating on what I wanna do now. I'm mostly inspired by her laid back, non cowboy looks this era. Something PI maybe? I'm thinking something with a bomberjacket, aviators, denim and maybe that t-shirt with her name on it.

Free my mind

Archived