💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA for short people?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
2 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

If you already have CTM tickets for another show, I'd recommend you just stick with seats for this one.... Seats are a lot less stressful and you will get to see the whole stage during the show which is nice.

I already got GA tickets. None of the seats seemed to be that great and were double or triple the price of GA. I have the opportunity to wait all day since the show is on Sunday so i figured id just do it. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

My mom had trouble seeing Britney the first night in the ga because she short, however the second night we were right at the front, so she saw just fine. 

She's about 5 feet, so you might wanna consider seats unless ur 1000% sure you can get to the front.

Jenina

I'm 5'1 and i went for CTM lol let's see how it goes i'm hoping it will be fine but if it isn't what can you do i guess

cool

Born To Slay

My mom had trouble seeing Britney the first night in the ga because she short, however the second night we were right at the front, so she saw just fine. 

She's about 5 feet, so you might wanna consider seats unless ur 1000% sure you can get to the front.

pink sushi
13 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I already got GA tickets. None of the seats seemed to be that great and were double or triple the price of GA. I have the opportunity to wait all day since the show is on Sunday so i figured id just do it. 

Better get there super early then. :ohno: And wear there highest heeled shoes you have! 

Katie14
1 minute ago, pink sushi said:

Better get there super early then. :ohno: And wear there highest heeled shoes you have! 

But i dont want to stand in heels for hours. I guess i can bring two pairs of shoes haha.

Wear shoes with a thick sole if you're worried. Or even like platform sneakers. I'm 5'9" and I can barely see at shows half the time because all it takes is one 6 foot dude to block your view.

pink sushi
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

But i dont want to stand in heels for hours. I guess i can bring two pairs of shoes haha.

Yeah you will kill your feet doing that! :eww:Wear flats and bring a pair of heels in your purse. Then change into them once the show starts lol.

Or you can wear a more comfortable pair of heeled shoes, like boots.

youandi

One thing I've never understood about concerts is why don't they make a sloped floor for GA so people at the back have a better view? Doesn't have to be a massively big gradient (whatever it's called) just enough to give people better views

Katie14
1 minute ago, youandi said:

One thing I've never understood about concerts is why don't they make a sloped floor for GA so people at the back have a better view? Doesn't have to be a massively big gradient (whatever it's called) just enough to give people better views

Because they probably dont want to mess up the floor for sports games. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Wouldn't be allowed in, and you'd probably be arrested for being weird

At a Gaga concert? They'd make him sheriff :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

youandi
13 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Because they probably dont want to mess up the floor for sports games. 

But isn't the floor that's GA is on normally put down on top of the floor they use for sports? When I've been in standing at uk concerts, the floor always looks like it's just been put on top of something 

Katie14
1 minute ago, youandi said:

But isn't the floor that's GA is on normally put down on top of the floor they use for sports? When I've been in standing at uk concerts, the floor always looks like it's just been put on top of something 

its probably too inconvenient for them to set up a gradient. they dont care anyway. the cost is the same and people always buy GA tickets. there is nothing in it for them to make things better for us. 

Archived