Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA for short people?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
37 minutes ago, Bae said:

wow now i feel bad, i'm 6'1" and i'm planning on wearing heels :poot:

Please consider not wearing heels. Do tall people honestly not even think about the fact that height is a huge issue for some people in GA? This reminds me of "male white privilege". Part of the privilege is not even realizing that you are privileged and you have no clue until someone points it out. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Please consider not wearing heels. Do tall people honestly not even think about the fact that height is a huge issue for some people in GA? This reminds me of "male white privilege". Part of the privilege is not even realizing that you are privileged and you have no clue until someone points it out. 

Sooo you wanted to try to give me a reason why I shouldn't wear heels and then proceed to imply that I don't realize that i'm priveleged...

wear some stilts girly... :poot:

stilt.jpg

Katie14
13 minutes ago, Bae said:

Sooo you wanted to try to give me a reason why I shouldn't wear heels and then proceed to imply that I don't realize that i'm priveleged...

wear some stilts girly... :poot:

You said you felt bad after reading this thread which implies that you didn't think about it beforehand. Im wondering if most tall people do not think about the benefit of height when buying GA tickets. Im not saying you are privileged, i was just comparing this situation to the way some people who are privileged do not realize that they are until it is pointed out to them. Im not trying to offend you. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

You said you felt bad after reading this thread which implies that you didn't think beforehand. Im wondering if most tall people do not think about the benefit of height when buying GA tickets. Im not saying you are privileged, i was just comparing this situation to the way some people who are privileged do not realize that they are until it is pointed out to them. Im not trying to offend you. 

Well I don't know what to tell you. 

TheKillerQueen

I'd avoid it. I know the struggle, never again LOL. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Katie14
Just now, TheKillerQueen said:

I'd avoid it. I know the struggle, never again LOL. 

I already got GA tickets though. What time did you get to the venue?

ItsTommyBitch

As a 5'2 person, I go with seats now because all my experiences in GA have been bad. But if you are an aggressive son of a bitch (only in response to people, not first :emma: ) It can be okay. You have to MAKE yourself get to the front or get in a spot where u can see; do whatever it takes :grr:

Personally, I'm just not that person :ladygaga:  

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TheKillerQueen
Just now, Katie14 said:

I already got GA tickets though. What time did you get to the venue?

Since you already got tickets, if I were you I'd get there as early as you possibly can to stand near the stage. Like 8 hours early. :O When I went in GA, I got there at about 5PM when it started at 7:30 and was 3/4 of the way back so I was swamped and couldn't see a THING. But the music sounded good. :sharon:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Katie14
3 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Since you already got tickets, if I were you I'd get there as early as you possibly can to stand near the stage. Like 8 hours early. :O When I went in GA, I got there at about 5PM when it started at 7:30 and was 3/4 of the way back so I was swamped and couldn't see a THING. But the music sounded good. :sharon:

5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

As a 5'2 person, I go with seats now because all my experiences in GA have been bad. But if you are an aggressive son of a bitch (only in response to people, not first :emma: ) It can be okay. You have to MAKE yourself get to the front or get in a spot where u can see; do whatever it takes :grr:

Personally, I'm just not that person :ladygaga:  

I would not even consider getting GA tickets if I wasn't able to wait in line all day. Im going to get there at 6 am. I made this thread because Im wondering if getting there that early is early enough to get close to the stage. Im concerned people will camp out the night before and that ill be behind like 5 rows of CTM holders. 

I'm 6 foot 4 and was in the very front at TMB. I think the ppl behind me could see bc Gaga was up higher. So they were looking up, not directly in front....

However, I was sobbing the whole time so Idk if I'd trust my memory tbh :emma:

Letmelivemylife
11 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I would not even consider getting GA tickets if I wasn't able to wait in line all day. Im going to get there at 6 am. I made this thread because Im wondering if getting there that early is early enough to get close to the stage. Im concerned people will camp out the night before and that ill be behind like 5 rows of CTM holders. 

Yeah most likely people will be camping out. Idk how people do it. My 3 friends and I camped out overnight for the Monsterball and it was the worst decision ever. 3 people in a tiny tent in warm weather with no air condition sucked. I was pregnant with my daughter too. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yeah most likely people will be camping out. Idk how people do it. My 3 friends and I camped out overnight for the Monsterball and it was the worst decision ever. 3 people in a tiny tent in warm weather with no air condition sucked. I was pregnant with my daughter too. 

Oh wow. That's sounds intense. I don't think I could do that. Is be worried about safety. I don't think Gaga is as popular now as she was during the monster ball tour so I'm guessing there won't be many campers but who knows. 

Archived