Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Most disorganized floppy crap ive ever experienced

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I cant stand ticketmaster. I have a presale code that didnt work for the 1st 5 minutes of the presale. So i assumed my code wasn't working because i used it accidentally to buy a package at another show (even though you dont need a code for packages). Then I tried again just for the hell of it 20 minutes later and it all of a sudden worked! There were no GA tickets, or anything for awhile, you cant even chose what section you want (you can just pick GA, main, club, and upper concourse whatever the hell that means), you basically just keep getting random seats every time you refresh the page or it just says "we cannot process your request. try again later". Finally a GA ticket popped up somehow. Still have no clue how this ended up working out for me. 

Also, I used my presale code again after buying tickets out of curiosity and it still works (I was still able to search tickets so i assume id be able to buy)! One time use my ass. 

The experience of buying tickets shouldn't be this dysfunctional. 

Im on hold with Ticketmaster right now and they are going to hear a piece of my mind (in a respectful way). 

yeah it was pretty crappy for me to. I was trying to get Club/terrace level seats and the searching filters suck.  It eventually kept saying no tickets or cannot process your request.

I tried 30 min later, and boom, started working.  Got 2 in club level.

Batwings

Ticketmaster is a *horrible* vendor. They weren't so bad back when they had the "Pick Your Own Seat" option, but recently, every time I've tried to purchase tickets from them, it's been a massive clusterf*ck of epic proportions. 

Also, just an FYI, I've had much better luck using their app than their website. When I got Green Day tickets last month, the website kept refusing to process my request because I had refreshed the page so many times after being offered nothing but crap tickets. I ended up getting pretty good tickets with the app. EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TODAY. It's so frustrating. 

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Ticketmaster is a *horrible* vendor. They weren't so bad back when they had the "Pick Your Own Seat" option, but recently, every time I've tried to purchase tickets from them, it's been a massive clusterf*ck of epic proportions. 

Also, just an FYI, I've had much better luck using their app than their website. When I got Green Day tickets last month, the website kept refusing to process my request because I had refreshed the page so many times after being offered nothing but crap tickets. I ended up getting pretty good tickets with the app. EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TODAY. It's so frustrating. 

I didnt even think about using the ap. I am such a pro at checking all the scenes with signs or forks or storefronts because I had to confirm that im not a robot so many times because i kept refreshing haha. 

crisTEAne
8 minutes ago, Batwings said:

it's been a massive clusterf*ck of epic proportions

nicely put. :cryga: 

i'm happy this scheisse doesn't happen when getting packages. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagaMyBlood95

Exactly.. Ticketmaster and their websites WW are just horrible, you can barely do anything :rip: 

45 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I cant stand ticketmaster. I have a presale code that didnt work for the 1st 5 minutes of the presale. Then I tried again 20 minutes later and it all of a sudden worked. There were no GA tickets, or anything for awhile, you cant even chose what section you want (you can just pick GA, main, club, and upper concourse whatever the hell that means), you basically just keep getting random seats every time you refresh the page or it just says "we cannot process your request. try again later". Finally a GA ticket popped up somehow. Still have no clue how this ended up working out for me. 

Also, I used my presale code again after buying tickets out of curiosity and it still works (I was still able to search tickets so i assume id be able to buy)! One time use my ass. 

The experience of buying tickets shouldn't be this dysfunctional. 

Im on hold with Ticketmaster right now and they are going to hear a piece of my mind (in a respectful way). 

It really is terrible; I can never get GA no matter how hard I try, it always puts me in seating. So annoying.

The Fame Joanne

Ticketmaster worked fine for me. Got my Ticket delivered today :D  

It was a bit messy though bc they revealed the pre-sale password to everyone on their website, but that was to my benefit:laughga: 

Katie14
6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Ticketmaster worked fine for me. Got my Ticket delivered today :D  

It was a bit messy though bc they revealed the pre-sale password to everyone on their website, but that was to my benefit:laughga: 

What? Where? I thought everyone had a unique code from buying Joanne merch. What is your code?

41 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I didnt even think about using the ap. I am such a pro at checking all the scenes with signs or forks or storefronts because I had to confirm that im not a robot so many times because i kept refreshing haha. 

I. Hate. Those. Signs.

Seriously....no matter how easy they are, I am annoyed. What really kills me, is when you have to do it TWICE and then do it again because they "cannot process my request".

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

What? Where? I thought everyone had a unique code from buying Joanne merch. What is your code?

The password for the pre-sale was:

joanne :ladyhaha: 

and they showed it in large pink letters on their website. I didn't buy merch

FrankMonster

The ticketmaster worked fine for me. I wish I could have bought the tickets and have other option to get them. I need to stick to my credit card to the end of the year (And I was thinking of cancelling it... sigh now I have to keep it till my show)

Katie14
3 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

The password for the pre-sale was:

joanne :ladyhaha: 

and they showed it in large pink letters on their website. I didn't buy merch

mine was a bunch of random numbers and letters. I put joanne in right now and it didnt work?

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

mine was a bunch of random numbers and letters. I put joanne in right now and it didnt work?

maybe that's only the password for Germany

Archived