Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Waited 9 Years To See Lady Gaga In Concert (share your stories)

ooo

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Im so happy for you!! Clearly you've been waiting longer than I have. I have been a fan since 2009 and wanted to see her after seeing youtube vids of the Monster Ball in 2010:cryga: But she hasn't announced dates in my country yet, but I am already saving my coins towards it....after all she probably isn't coming to Australia till like next year. Best of all I graduate this year so next year will be perfect to see her :) 

crisTEAne

such a touching story. i'm SO happy for you. i was actually smiling while reading it. prepare your little monster soul, 'cause yoü'll have THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. :nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

8 hours ago, buddh1sm said:

So if you've made it this far with reading, thank you!!! and please, leave your Lady Gaga concert experiences in the thread! I want to hear everyones stories!!

tumblr_n7narrY1Lj1r6ckqmo2_500_zpsblwta9

I only really started to get into gaga with ARTPOP but didn't realise there was still a tour so I could have gone to Lisbon. Reading your post is giving me ideas of booking some tickets. I am not sure where I  will be so it is kind of hard to plan at this point but maybe I will ask this girl if she wants to go. There is a performance in her hometown. Maybe by the autumn I will be rich and a minor detail to be flying around europe to go to a concert.

AlphaMonster

I was just super unlucky, like unbearably. 

Take this, I live in Toronto but I am originally from Istanbul. 
Toronto ArtRave was when I went back to home to see my friends and family, Istanbul ArtRave was when I got back to Toronto. Literally gods did not want me to see Gaga live before but
NOW IT IS CHANGED.

PS: I snatched GA floor tickets for Sept7, Toronto Show from AmEx presale.
I am living :firega:

Parents thought I was too young for The Fame Ball (just turned 10 at the time) and Monster Ball was sold out.  They got me tickets to The Born This Way Ball in Brooklyn but got cancelled.  I got tickets to the artRAVE and finally got to see Gaga, but was pretty high up.  Now I'm going to Joanne World Tour at citi field right by the stage

jack berish

1 hour ago, AlphaMonster said:

I was just super unlucky, like unbearably. 

Take this, I live in Toronto but I am originally from Istanbul. 
Toronto ArtRave was when I went back to home to see my friends and family, Istanbul ArtRave was when I got back to Toronto. Literally gods did not want me to see Gaga live before but
NOW IT IS CHANGED.

PS: I snatched GA floor tickets for Sept7, Toronto Show from AmEx presale.
I am living 

i would die on the inside if that happened to me, thats the worst!  i am so glad you get to go now tho! :hug:

JesseBabe

Yay I'm so excited and happy for you! You're going to have such an amazing time. I was like 16 when I saw her in 2010 at TFM tour with one of my childhood best friends. That was when we had to convince our parents we wanted to use the money to go to the one show she did in Portland, Or. And I remember searching for tour dates and finding this website that had all of them. Then I remember being on 3-way with my my best friend as he used his mom's credit card to buy us GA tickets. Lol. That summer I got my first job and had to pay back my dad I think it was. Lol. Idk why but I never planned something like that again all throughout her other tours until this one. I never even planned on going to it. I think we just got so slayed by her Super Bowl performance I wanted to see that energy again on stage so we bought GA tickets for the Tacoma Dome.

• 2 weeks later...
highbythebeach

Aw I'm very happy for you! I got tickets too and super excited but they're the worst seats in the arena so I'm worried if I'll be able to see her at all or have a good time but I'm still thankful I'll get in at least lol

2 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

Aw I'm very happy for you! I got tickets too and super excited but they're the worst seats in the arena so I'm worried if I'll be able to see her at all or have a good time but I'm still thankful I'll get in at least lol

same i got kind of terrible seats and i'm worried about the same things as you are. but at least we get to see her perform and be in the same room. (i secretly hope there are large screens, even tho i hate those things lol) i'm really happy for you that you get to go! :hug:

Archived