Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticket Frustration Rant Thread: Let it out gurl

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

That J

I love this thread!!!   I posted my nightmare in the Atlanta show thread.  Basically it took me a full hour to finally get tickets and have it work.  After looking at pictures of store fronts for 24 minutes, I had section 102 which was great but the order didn't process cuz the system went haywire.  Lost those.  But finally got 114 Row C which is perfect cuz I didn't want GA so I'm happy.  They were expensive!!!!   I've never had any issue with her tickets before but LAWD!  Lol. 

* I don't have the exact number in front of me but my tickets were new tickets from Ticketmaster, no resell price, and I got 2 for approx $550.00

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'm going to be able to afford to go now :grr: 

****ing scalpers can kiss my ****ing ass :fthis::bye:

giphy.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

That J
2 hours ago, Batwings said:

For me, the Joanne merch presale was a billion times better than the Citi presale. I started the Citi presale at 9 AM on the dot, was only offered crappy seats, and when I didn't want those, it told me nothing was available. With the Joanne presale, I was able to get decent tickets in less than 10 minutes. Granted, they aren't the best seats in the world, but they were a bazillion times better than the crap that the Citi presale was offering me. Also, I had MUCH better luck using the Ticketmaster app than trying to use their website.

In the moment of it, it felt like a nightmare but looking back on it and reading your post....it wasn't SO bad.  The store presale DID offer decent seats for awhile. They just weren't what I wanted for awhile. Then it got down to where I was seeing the same types of tickets over and over and I realized, they are running out and I need to make a decision. When 114 C popped up I said screw it and got them.  The system did fail me one time tho but overall it could've been worse. I mean, I have tickets lol

Batwings
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

In the moment of it, it felt like a nightmare but looking back on it and reading your post....it wasn't SO bad.  The store presale DID offer decent seats for awhile. They just weren't what I wanted for awhile. Then it got down to where I was seeing the same types of tickets over and over and I realized, they are running out and I need to make a decision. When 114 C popped up I said screw it and got them.  The system did fail me one time tho but overall it could've been worse. I mean, I have tickets lol

You're right. Just the combination of the garbage that was the Citi presale along with having to click on damn street signs for an hour was just hellish, lol. I did get pretty good tickets for Atlanta, though! Section 109, Row T.  :cool:

That J
3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

You're right. Just the combination of the garbage that was the Citi presale along with having to click on damn street signs for an hour was just hellish, lol. I did get pretty good tickets for Atlanta, though! Section 109, Row T.  :cool:

Yay!!!!!!   I'm so glad you got in!  Yea those street signs can eat my sandwich!!!   Grrrrr.  It's funny now tho. Lol

** We need to set a time to stand up and wave like idiots to each other!!!

$882 DOLLARS FOR 3 ****ING TICKETS NON GA IS A LITTLE ****ING ABSURD.

i was so close during artrave :saladga:

Honestly, truly, iconic.

hausofkc
30 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

that is a nightmare. omg. 

Right. In a city I'm not familiar with... I know nobody there. Guess he's gonna drop me off like a child. 

What really throws it even more over the top is that I did the Flash Seats on my phone and to get in to the arena you have to show the credit card you used when they scan your phone. Guess I should just be happy and deal with it. Husband didn't wanna go anyway. 

I had no problem getting presale tickets this morning off of ticketmaster. I got 6 GA tickets to Oklahoma City date. My 3 sisters and parents are coming with me! It'll be so fun to share this experience with them!

Make it stupid!

Batwings
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

Right. In a city I'm not familiar with... I know nobody there. Guess he's gonna drop me off like a child. 

What really throws it even more over the top is that I did the Flash Seats on my phone and to get in to the arena you have to show the credit card you used when they scan your phone. Guess I should just be happy and deal with it. Husband didn't wanna go anyway. 

If it makes you feel any better, you'll still have a great time, even if you're there by yourself. The audience was pretty friendly at both the Monster Ball show and artRAVE show I attended, and both times, I was too excited and too engrossed in the show to pay much attention to what was going on around me.

2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yup, you can see my story on page 2, but it was A MESS

Ended up getting the VIP DIC tickets

Your DIC tickets are $385, ouch the ones here are $265 and thats still too much

hausofkc
3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

If it makes you feel any better, you'll still have a great time, even if you're there by yourself. The audience was pretty friendly at both the Monster Ball show and artRAVE show I attended, and both times, I was too excited and too engrossed in the show to pay much attention to what was going on around me.

Thanks. I wasn't just hoping to enjoy it with my husband. I'll be like upper level so most those people will probably be not as active as GA would be. 

That J
3 minutes ago, gagaphrodisy said:

I had no problem getting presale tickets this morning off of ticketmaster. I got 6 GA tickets to Oklahoma City date. My 4 sisters and parents are coming with me! It'll be so fun to share this experience with them!

I lived in Moore, OK for 8 years and would go to Dallas to see her BTWB and artRAVE.  Of course I've moved and there she is just down the road from me in Oklahoma City. Lol.  I love that arena!!   You guys will have a blast! 

Batwings
Just now, hausofkc said:

Thanks. I wasn't just hoping to enjoy it with my husband. I'll be like upper level so most those people will probably be not as active as GA would be. 

You may be surprised! I had nosebleed seats for the Monster Ball because it was all I could afford at the time, and people were up out of their seats dancing the whole time!

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

sh*t didn;t know there was difference in price, that's the price of our Come to Mama tickets

Connecticut's the richest state, so maybe they're being smart business people

CatelynnMarie
5 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

This is what I paid for mine. It's unreal how much a venue could be in control of prices. Almost 100 more for the same thing :noparty:

Archived