💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Extra pair Van (Face Value + TM Charges)

sportsdoc

Featured Posts

Not sure if this forum allows people with extra tickets to a show, selling at face value, plus TM charges to post here. Not a scalper, not a broker just someone with an extra pair for opening night that would like to see them sold to a GaGa fan. These are in section 116 (pretty good seats). If interested please email 

[email protected] and I will get back to you. 

40 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

And how are we supposed to know if these tickets are legit? :nails:

I can send you the TM receipt. I've done this countless times on Bruce Springsteen's fan website Backstreets which I realize isn't this fan forum. I've listed the tickets on KIJI Vancouver and other places where I sell them at face value. Not sure what else I can do to alleviate your concerns, an offer for face value plus TM charges to a sold out show, well that's for you to decide. As I said earlier my hope is to sell these to a real fan (as I've done for Bruce shows) 

1 hour ago, Sachasuperstar said:

Where ?

I hope i put the section 116 in the note I left, the seats are in row 24

And I appreciate that I am a so-called newbie. If someone here buys the tickets, they'll obtain tickets to a sold out show for what the tickets cost and they'll be able to share that I'm an honest person. Not in anyway offended by the questions, just trying to find a GaGa fan who might want tickets to the show 

1 hour ago, sportsdoc said:

1 hour ago, sportsdoc said:

I hope i put the section 116 in the note I left, the seats are in row 24

You do realize that Gaga has concerts all over NA and Europe and when someone asks where they're asking which city?

xoxo

19 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

You do realize that Gaga has concerts all over NA and Europe and when someone asks where they're asking which city?

Sorry again thanks for your advice, it's Vancouver - Opening Night 

Archived