šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are they waiting for?

re di tutto

Featured Posts

re di tutto

Gaga's show at theĀ Wrigley Field stadium in Chicago is sold out and they are not adding aĀ second show even though there is a room for that.Ā What are they waiting for? They need to milk the hype. Same with London, Milan, Stockholm, Manchester.Ā Mess.

maybe she just wants to perform to her most passionate monsters who rushed to get the tickets, and not drain herself out by doing a very very excessive amount of shows after touring on and off for like a decade anyway.

Helxig
33 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

maybe she just wants to perform to her most passionate monsters who rushed to get the tickets, and not drain herself out by doing a very very excessive amount of shows after touring on and off for like a decade anyway.

*her most passionate scalpers that are hoping to scamĀ lots of money from her most passionate monsters because they've remembered her after the recent hype train

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HiWayUniCorn

There are other concerts at Wrigley the day before and after Gaga's. so she can't add anymore shows then.Ā I am sure that after the second block of North American tickets go on sale they'll announce another date for Ā Chicago at an arena.Ā 

IllumiMark
On 15/2/2017 at 10:26 AM, UK Monster said:

Speaking about Milan, I think she'll perform for the fastest scalpers that managed to get tickets (and for me and mom)Ā Ā :toofunny:

It's better to underplay to sold out venues than add dates that don't sell. Ā Gaga's new management are bit more clued in than before, so they won't add random extra shows as happened before, plus Gaga needs rest days between shows

Archived