šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

WTF?! Denver VIP CTM $425, Perfect Illusion $265 (UPDATE Error)

RyansMelody

Featured Posts

RyansMelody
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Uh oh. Do you know how much GA is? :gum:

No, sadly. Hopefully it's still on par with other cities.Ā 

Gagaloo911
Just now, RyansMelody said:

No, sadly. Hopefully it's still on par with other cities.Ā 

Well I definitely will not be doing any of the packages with those rates. :gum:

Here's to me wishing for average priced GA! I don't have a code for the early pre-sale, so I have to wait for the LiveNation one on Friday.

I saw this and it'sĀ ridiculous. I was on the page for this show and had a heart attack when I saw those prices! I'm planning on going to that show but GA. How is CTM $400 in Denver but $250 in Salt Lake City (The show i'm hoping to get it for)? It's unheard of for me lol.

artRaver

I hate how venues have so much control over the pricing of tickets. The packages/tickets should be the same price regardless of the venue, ick.Ā 

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

RyansMelody

Just got my ticket for Come To Mama for $250. So excited!!!!

Turned out it was just an error for the prices. Proper prices were shown at checkout.

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, RyansMelody said:

Just got my ticket for Come To Mama for $250. So excited!!!!

Turned out it was just an error for the prices. Proper prices were shown at checkout.

That's great!

I'm currently on the site with your code now but it won't let me grab any GA tickets it says they are unavailable (another thread was saying the same thing) and the only reserved seating available is Level 3 in the nose bleeds which I am not doing at all.

I'm on the phone on hold with them now to ask about it but I may have to wait till Friday when the LiveNation pre-sale happens as there are GA available then.

Ā 

Gagaloo911

So I talked to them on the phone and apparently all the GA and good seating available for this pre-sale already sold out :giveup:

I had no idea that a pre-sale could sell out so quickly :madge:

Looks like I'm going for the LiveNation pre-sale on Friday, and this time I'll be there the second the pre-sale starts :grr:

RyansMelody
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So I talked to them on the phone and apparently all the GA and good seating available for this pre-sale already sold out :giveup:

I had no idea that a pre-sale could sell out so quickly :madge:

Looks like I'm going for the LiveNation pre-sale on Friday, and this time I'll be there the second the pre-sale starts :grr:

Oh wow, thats sucks. Its only been two hours since the sale went live.

Hopefully the Live Nation pre sale will be better.Ā 

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, RyansMelody said:

Oh wow, thats sucks. Its only been two hours since the sale went live.

Hopefully the Live Nation pre sale will be better.Ā 

Seriously. Not even 3 hours yet! Like is that normal even is what I'm wondering.

Archived