question

Ticket question, help pls

GawdGa

Featured Posts

So for the show I wanna buy tickets for tomorrow, these are the times to buy:

Citi presale 9am

VIP presale 9am

ladygaga.com code presale 10am

I dont have a Citi card but I just want GA tickets. Are they gonna be sold out by 10am? Should I just buy VIP? How much is it? HELP

Gurl make sure you also check at 9 am for the gaga presale, since here for some presales they said 10 am but it actually happened an hour earlier. They probably wont be sold out, Im sure they allocated enough tickets for the ladygaga.com presale, but be quick during the pre-sale, it took me a couple refreshes before I finally got the GA instead of seats. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

5 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Gurl make sure you also check at 9 am for the gaga presale, since here for some presales they said 10 am but it actually happened an hour earlier. They probably wont be sold out, Im sure they allocated enough tickets for the ladygaga.com presale. 

oh really? ok good to know, im just nervous that ill wait for the GA to go on sale for me and they'll be sold out :sweat:

and im not tryna be homeless with VIP tickets (bc im buying 2) :emma:

15 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Also check to see if the LiveNation app has a presale. That's where I was able to get my GA tickets 

i didnt see a presale on the livenation app but ill check tomorrow if i have no luck with ticketmaster :sweat:

ElectricAlley

I'm getting my tickets tomorrow too and I'm so nervous :excited2: I was originally going to also go to the Las Vegas show but tickets sold out too quick. Tomorrow presale for my date goes on sale. 

23 hours ago, ElectricAlley said:

I'm getting my tickets tomorrow too and I'm so nervous  I was originally going to also go to the Las Vegas show but tickets sold out too quick. Tomorrow presale for my date goes on sale. 

Was it the pre sale code from last time that you are using? 

ElectricAlley
28 minutes ago, vegangaga said:

Was it the pre sale code from last time that you are using? 

I didn't use a code last time. I tried to buy tickets during the general public sale for Vegas night one.

Archived