💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Calls Lady Gaga Grammys Duet a ‘Clusterf—‘

Judas Society

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Really nice, but I wanna know her current relation with the others. I lowkey feel James Hetfield dislikes her since she didn't share her mic when his was off at the beginning.
hPh3VaR.gif

i knooooooow omg im so wanna hear all of their reaction to this not just ulrich

Redstreak

I mean I got my life to it so I was good

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Jigglygoth
1 hour ago, Assarrai said:

I lowkey feel James Hetfield dislikes her since she didn't share her mic when his was off at the beginning.

Let's not spread fanfiction please. 

He is a professional musician, and he knows GaGa wasn't probably aware of the issue at all. 

When they're onstage, they do not hear everything as we do, so I'm pretty sure GaGa was clueless about it. As we know already, James' microphone WAS working. 

He was pissed because probably his earplug wasn't working, which has nothing to do with GaGa at all.

That said, I'm glad they love ha 💙 

This is like christmas for me TBH :kara: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Judas Society
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

At first I thought this was Lars calling Gaga a "clusterf*ck" :giveup:

I'm glad they see Gaga as one of their own, though. I just love her relationships with legendary singers/artists :flutter:

When I first saw the title of the article, I got into monster defense mode. But after reading the entire article, I became a little puppy. :gaysia:

Judas Society
4 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

Let's not spread fanfiction please. 

He is a professional musician, and he knows GaGa wasn't probably aware of the issue at all. 

When they're onstage, they do not hear everything as we do, so I'm pretty sure GaGa was clueless about it. As we know already, James' microphone WAS working. 

He was pissed because probably his earplug wasn't working, which has nothing to do with GaGa at all.

That said, I'm glad they love ha 💙 

This is like christmas for me TBH :kara: 

Tbh, I'm also curious about how James feel. I was also a little afraid he would be annoyed that Gaga didn't completely share her mic in the beginning. But then again, this man had years of experience on stage. I think he knows enough that it's not anyone's fault but the technical people this time. *fingers crossed*

FrankGutz
19 hours ago, 18 said:

i have seen so many iterations of this gif in the last two days alone lmao

i know lol, the applause one is my fave

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived