đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticket Sales

FreedomInMusic

Featured Posts

FreedomInMusic

How much is everyone paying for their tickets? Like what is the price range? I want to go to the Indianapolis one but don't know what to expect pricewise. 

SlaeUrAnus

I paid £55 for a floor ticket in London. 

What is the ticket prices for you American monsters? Around the same exchanged prices I assume?

In my messy era.

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I paid £55 for a floor ticket in London. 

What is the ticket prices for you American monsters? Around the same exchanged prices I assume?

You've got such cheap tickets. It's unbelievable. In my currency it's always around 300, and I guess average incomes are the same in both countries. the only difference is currency. D:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Azor Ahai

Anything from 50-1500, depends on what you're after.

You can't find cheap tickets anymore though, only through resellers.

Im in canada, paid $80 for General Admission  +  $20 in ticketmaster fees :whitney:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

I paid $578 for a pretty good seat less than half way down the arena on the lower level.  So, it's slightly elevated, but kind of close to the stage.   I can't stand for 3 hours so it's good for me.  This is L.A. Forum.

JesseBabe

I paid $108 for general admission because of all the fees Ticketmaster adds to their tickets :neyde:. My ticket originally was around $80.

AlphaMonster
52 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Im in canada, paid $80 for General Admission  +  $20 in ticketmaster fees :whitney:

I hate you :spin:

Archived