💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bit NSFW - but serious question

London GUY

Featured Posts

Just deprive him of all food and water for 24 hours before the concert. Say that it'll help elevate the experience. 

Letmelivemylife

Lol I'm female so I don't think my opinion counts but I can tell you that I saw multiple pairs of boobs in the women's restroom at ArtRave. Dead serious. Apparently people had wardrobe malfunctions lol. See that's what I love about monsters. You know your "family" when you're in a bathroom 3 inches away from a strangers nipples trying to safety pin their outfit shut and acting like its the most normal thing in the world lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

when I went last time and I went to the toilets I thought omg I bet loads of gays are doing it rn here I just quickly went to the urinal and back in time before the show started and tried not to look at anyone in the toilet.

Kinda closeted ? Bringing your dad to the concert itself is enough, no need to go to the bathroom, he'll get that you're gay when you're gonna see Gaga on stage 

Stvrboy
25 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

Why would you be ****ing in the bathroom when Gaga's out there performing? :laughga:

Don't act like you don't want Link to **** you while Ganon's out there destroying everything, princess.

Princess Zelda
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

Don't act like you don't want Link to **** you while Ganon's out there destroying everything, princess.

Who doesn't want him to **** them while Ganon's out there destroying everything tbh :icega:

Do you know that 90% of the gays will go on gaga-drag yes?

So sex in the bathroom is the least thing to worry about if you don't want him to discover.. you are bringing him to the hottest gay spot ever.. he will understand from the first yaaaas

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

53 minutes ago, Temple said:

It didn't affect me but maybe that's because I'm undesirable.  Happy Valentine's Day!

This would be me at one of Gaga's concert...if that bitch came to my country for once in her life:awkney::giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

IllumiMark
2 hours ago, London GUY said:

Ok so I'm seeing the Joanne World Twice, which is amazing tbh, but once with my friends and once with my conservative dad.

I've heard people say that the men's room at Gaga shows are notorious for drunk gays doing what drunk gays do, and I'm somehow still closeted to my dad, is this an actual issue he could walk in on or am I over reacting?

Edit: I mean him walking in on two guys going at it not me taking part 

I have been to four Gaga concerts and I have never seen anything similar (and I use the restroom quite often, I need to pee twice before the show starts just to be sure). I have seen just normal boys fixing their make-up or their costume.

Archived