đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bit NSFW - but serious question

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

Ok so I'm seeing the Joanne World Twice, which is amazing tbh, but once with my friends and once with my conservative dad.

I've heard people say that the men's room at Gaga shows are notorious for drunk gays doing what drunk gays do, and I'm somehow still closeted to my dad, is this an actual issue he could walk in on or am I over reacting?

Edit: I mean him walking in on two guys going at it not me taking part :sis:

REPLAY

Interlude

I wouldn't say that it's common so there's no need to bring it up to him. If he happens to come across something you can remind him that he's within his right to complain to shift the attention. The worst he could come across is someone checking him out at the urinal trying to cruise him but not going to walk in and see guys giving blowjobs or ****ing

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, London GUY said:

Ok so I'm seeing the Joanne World Twice, which is amazing tbh, but once with my friends and once with my conservative dad.

I've heard people say that the men's room at Gaga shows are notorious for drunk gays doing what drunk gays do, and I'm somehow still closeted to my dad, is this an actual issue he could walk in on or am I over reacting?

If you're in closet, would you worry your dad walking in on someone else, in the end it won't be you. 

PS: I do not know if gays convert washroom into backroom.

Emigrante

people are having sex at gaga's concerts in bathrooms? nice. I should try it this time. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

crybrowz

I've been to 2 Gaga shows (one with my mom and one with my dad) and have yet to see anything like that so I think you should be fine :laughga:

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Amphetamine said:

I've been to 2 Gaga shows (one with my mom and one with my dad) and have yet to see anything like that so I think you should be fine :laughga:

Same, Ive been to 2 Gaga shows also and have never seen any gay activity. 

Honestly, just get there right before Gaga goes on, and then if you dad has to use the bathroom, then he will have to go during the show while everyone is watching the show 

Edonis

I've been the every Houston show for Gaga (outside of C2C) and I've yet to see this kind of stuff happen :air:

I don't think it's as common (a lot of people exaggerate or make up what goes on) as you might think. 

HOWEVER if your dad is uncomfortable by gay people or men showing skin, he may be out of his zone :air: Every show I've been to I've seen gays (and of course women) in revealing outfits so if your father is that conservative he may complain about that. A lot. But then again, this is Lady Gaga so he should be ready to expect that kind of stuff. Good luck sis :giveup:

10 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

Why would you be ****ing in the bathroom when Gaga's out there performing? :laughga:

For real! Save the tricks for after the show, that's what hookup apps are for lol.

shmal96
12 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

Why would you be ****ing in the bathroom when Gaga's out there performing? :laughga:

My thoughts exactly 

Archived