💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best time to arrive for Come to Mama package?

Essence

Featured Posts

Katie14

The whole point of paying extra for CTM is that you are guaranteed a good spot without having to wait in line. I would assume the CTM people will take up the first 3 or 4 rows of GA so even if you are last in line, you will still be super close. 

Don;t you think people might miss good spot because they will have to cue in merchandise section? When will it be given?

RyansMelody

I wont be arriving more than hour before the doors open. To wait in line any longer would make the CTM package worthless

29 minutes ago, RyansMelody said:

I wont be arriving more than hour before the doors open. To wait in line any longer would make the CTM package worthless

I AGREE WITH THIS. I think all of us with CTM pkgs should agree to this. Not waiting all day in line is why I paid $165 more than GA. If we start lining up too early, it's only cheating ourselves out of what we paid extra for. I'm going to Indiana.

10 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

I AGREE WITH THIS. I think all of us with CTM pkgs should agree to this. Not waiting all day in line is why I paid $165 more than GA. If we start lining up too early, it's only cheating ourselves out of what we paid extra for. I'm going to Indiana.

You are perfectly right :)

15 hours ago, RyansMelody said:

I bought CTM to be as close as possible. Obviously I don't want to camp out or wait for hours upon hours but I just wanted to ask around to see when would be the best time to show up to ensure a stellar view.

6 hours ago, Neringa said:

You are perfectly right :)

I pray everyone can please make a vow to this.

Also, does anyone know approx how many CTM pkgs are sold at each show? Or shows in the past? Just wondering, cuz the pkgs did sell out during presale, so must have had a limit...

shoful

Im only going to get there like an hour or 2 beforehand. Im not spendinh my whole day in line especially since I have an early access package. There cant be that many people who have it per show. Right? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• 2 weeks later...
Burqa4Fashion
On February 23, 2017 at 0:51 PM, ThattGuy said:

Also, does anyone know approx how many CTM pkgs are sold at each show? Or shows in the past? Just wondering, cuz the pkgs did sell out during presale, so must have had a limit...

I'm also curious about this. Is there a way to figure this out?

thefamefatale
1 hour ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

I'm also curious about this. Is there a way to figure this out?

If someone knows please let us know! I also am very curious :gaycat:

don't be a drag

Archived