đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's New Moth Tattoo Only Temporary

Curio5

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I like it and it's really badass in a way, but it's just too big for my taste so I'm kinda glad it's not permanent

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Yep, figured that first off! It was simply too big and too "healed" to have been done in a few days. 

The meltdowns were funny, though. :ladyhaha:

Economy
17 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Yep, figured that first off! It was simply too big and too "healed" to have been done in a few days. 

The meltdowns were funny, though. :ladyhaha:

Plus i didnt picture her getting a bigger tattoo for a performance than one of her own albums

So... i too thought it was temporary. I wasnt 100% sure tho

4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Oh :( I feel like I'm the only one who actually liked it a lot.

I liked it but it's obviously too big:ladyhaha:

DiegoMonster
26 minutes ago, leecy said:

I liked it but it's obviously too big

That's why I like it the most  :hor: 

Decodekid
5 hours ago, Clever Username said:

@Decodekid please don't meltdown anymore over this :poot: 

Even tho I agreed with you :poot: 

GURL it looked too real

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Oh Gaga ur such a trickster! She even used hashtags like "ink" and "tattoo" on twitter.. lmao I wish it would have been real but at the same time it's cute that she tricked us into thinking she really got that big bad ass tat. Lmao Adele-25-Cry-Christina-Aguilera.gif

StrawberryBlond

Thank God for that. It was massive and took up precious space that could have been used for a variety of smaller tattoos in years to come. She's fast running out of space and the back is a great area for tattoos as there's lots of space...but if you use it all up with massive ones, you're going to eventually have to expand to other areas of your body that are always exposed. She's getting a tattoo for every little thing these days and it's getting beyond a joke so I'm so glad this is fake. I don't want her to ruin her beautiful body. I don't want her to turn into one of those women that are disfigured by dark splodges all over their body. It diminishes their good looks. A couple of tattoos here and there are fine but don't take it too far. You wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley.

I mean did people think it was real when she crowd surfed on her back? If she had really just gotten it that day, that she would've essentially asked random people in the audience to touch an open wound :toofunny:

3D2619A300000578-4218520-image-a-67_1486

https://authoritytattoo.com/tattoo-healing-process/

"This first stage of healing starts as soon as you get off the tattooist’s chair. The area in which the ink has been injected into is now a large open wound and the skin will start producing plasma straight away to begin the clotting and scabbing process.

At this point your artist will most-likely clean the area with an antibacterial soap and proceed to bandage/wrap the tattoo for protection against contact with bacteria until you get home. All artists vary with their own approach, but lots of them advise to keep the bandage/wrap on for 12-24 hours."

Archived