💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I buy a ticket soon on StubHub or wait?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

So first let me vent.

I've been trying to get tickets to the Chicago show. On Friday there was a Live Nation presale. I was given SEVERAL tickets options over the course of the hour that I participated in the presale, but decided to NOT BUY ANY OF THEM. :eww: Simply because I was set on getting a 100 level ticket and was confident I could get one during the general sale. 

Today was general sale and I could not get a single ticket anywhere this time. :wtf: So now my only option is to spend $150 on a 500 level seat, which I was given for $60 during the presale but STUPIDLY PASSED ON. :grr:

I have never used StubHub before. Should I buy a ticket now on there? Or should I wait to get them a couple days before the show? Do ticket prices tend to go down once the show gets closer and the hype for tickets dies down?

AlexanderLevi2

I was going to buy the closest I could get on the floor this morning to Chicago but everything sold out :sweat: I would say wait... I'm sure she's going to add more stops in Na and Chicago is big enough to get another. I'm going to the St. Paul date now and spent 50% less for floor tickets lol

Currently listening to Joanne

If you have extra money and really do not want to miss the show under any circumstances, sure. But the prices can go down as the time goes by.

I would personally not buy it from assholes that spice up the price that much.

GloZell Green
10 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I've been trying to get tickets to the Chicago show

Me too sis :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

CommonWhiteGirl

Not to rain on your parade... but I was just checking tickets for the Chicago show and it said that they're already all sold out. :/ Maybe you could buy them Resale, but they're going to be a lot more than $150, probably upwards of $250... if you're lucky. 

TropicOfCANCER

I had a presale code for the Boston show and didn't have any luck getting anything so ended up buying my tix on stubhub that very day to ensure that I got tickets. In my experience, I've never seen ticket prices go down as it gets closer to the show, so I would honestly go ahead and take what you can while you have the chance. 

I bought mine on StubHub. At this point, the prices might not go down unless it is just before the show and they can't sell them.

Archived