series

Legion (New FX Superhero Show)

n0ne

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, petedagrk said:

So the reception to this series is positive?

Very. 94% on rotten tomatoes, a 9 on imdb, and critical acclaim on metacritic.

Haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, but I'm sure it's just as great. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Very. 94% on rotten tomatoes, a 9 on imdb, and critical acclaim on metacritic.

Haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, but I'm sure it's just as great. 

Guess I'll give it a shot

I'm loving the show, but it's kinda confusing lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Queen Gloria

This show is ****ing amazing. I'm so glad I started watching it, I'm hooked.

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 4:54 PM, lilmonster93 said:

Finally go to seeing the premiere of Legion and my weave was completely obliterated. 

tumblr_ncdrx5Qt3R1s2ynnio1_400.gif

For those of you who don't know about it. It's a new superhero show based off a character from Marvel's X-Men comics and connects to film series. It premiered on FX last week. I would describe it as Inception meets X-Men with psychological thriller, arthouse, and surreal/dark humor elements. Here's the trailer:

It stars Dan Stevens, best known for his performance in the flawless movie, The Guest and who plays beast in the upcoming Beauty & the Beast movie. As well as Aubrey Plaza, best known as April from 1 of the best shows, Parks and Recreation. It's created by the man behind Fargo, another amazing FX series. If you watched the 2nd season of Fargo, you'll see some familiar faces as leads in this show as well.

Please check this show out. 

Wait who did he play on Xmen? 

Anyhow, I watched the first 2 eps today, that was a mindf.ck lol. During the episodes I was like woah wth, til It started making sense. I'm still not sure it makes sense. Lol.

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 1:49 PM, lilmonster93 said:

I'm loving the show, but it's kinda confusing lol

Extremely confusing

n0ne
13 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

@lilmonster93 is it me or is the artsy stuff just a bit excessive?

I really enjoy the cinematography and the intellect of the show. It just gets a little perplexing at times, but as the story goes and more things are explained, they make sense and feel less contrived.

18 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I really enjoy the cinematography and the intellect of the show. It just gets a little perplexing at times, but as the story goes and more things are explained, they make sense and feel less contrived.

I'm on 4 and SO lost

Magneto

Like, I really wanna like this show, but I'm struggling to get through every episode. I know it's all psychological, but the progression of the story line is so slow! It looks beautiful though!

Free my mind

Archived