💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First and second leg totally sold out!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

According to Live Nation, the entire first and second leg of the Joanne World Tour are already sold out. In North America, they added new dates to L.A., Vegas, New York, Boston, Toronto and Philly. In Europe, they said that Stockholm (Sweden) and Copenhaguen (Denmark) are already sold out too, the only reamining countries that haven't sold out their shows yet are Belgium and Switzerland, but they will do so soon. That means that the tour has already sold at least half a million tickets.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/live-nation-sees-monster-demand-for-lady-gagas-joanne-world-tour-with-sold-out-shows-and-newly-added-dates-300406506.html

I'm only good at being bad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That doesn't mean all those tickets are people attending the concert though. Hearing everyone's story around GGD and Facebook, it seems as if a lot people have given up due to the high price of resellers. I hope at the end of the day though, everyone who wanted to go, gets to go. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Amsterdam is sold out too. :gaycat:

Come To Mama in pocket garls. 

Yeah, Italy, UK (3 shows), Germany (3 shows), Spain and France (2 shows) are too.

Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, Quasi said:

That doesn't mean all those tickets are people attending the concert though. Hearing everyone's story around GGD and Facebook, it seems as if a lot people have given up due to the high price of resellers. I hope at the end of the day though, everyone who wanted to go, gets to go. 

Gaga is still getting the money, so :gaysia:

The Fame Joanne

I don't know how to feel about this :S 

Looks like I will have to go alone to my show then :sweat:

But it was fun at the artrave so whatevs 

Just now, Biagio2103 said:

Gaga is still getting the money, so :gaysia:

She is. But performing to half empty stadiums can only give a performer so much will to put on a good show. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

I really doubt this most of the fans didn't even get their tickets because they were bought by Viagogo. No shade but we're going to see lots of empty seats when the tour videos come out

You shouldn't let poets lie to you

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

She is. But performing to half empty stadiums can only give a performer so much will to put on a good show. 

She wont be performing to empty stadiums, every big tour outsells within the second it goes onsale. People will buy from the scalpers, it's why they do it.

Archived