šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sitting VS Standing

Peyton Allen Ni

Featured Posts

MJHolland
25 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

I prefer having a seat. You can stand up and dance while listening to your favorite Gaga songs and when it comes to MR n stuff you can sit and relax. Also you have more personal space

Standing can be exhausting but everybody is wild and dancing instead of only 50%.Ā  Also "wild" is not everyones taste (if its too crowded you can get an elbow in your face )

lol i love this post so muchĀ 

agreedĀ 

I always get seated bc while I do stand during the show, its nice to sit for a minute or two. During the artrave I sat during alejandro bc i needed to rest before Bad Romance and applause. while you might not get close to her, its also good if you feel faint bc then you can just pop down and not have to be taken by security to medical staff.

Honestly I don't know but I'd take seats, the pits and everything like that would kill me from the heat and everyone extremly close to each other, I would faint tbh

OutOfTheAshes
2 hours ago, David Pontrella said:

I always get seated bc while I do stand during the show, its nice to sit for a minute or two. During the artrave I sat during alejandro bc i needed to rest before Bad Romance and applause. while you might not get close to her, its also good if you feel faint bc then you can just pop down and not have to be taken by security to medical staff.

I almost passed out during the monster ball and security didn't take me away. I just sat down and some friendly monster handed me a granola bar and security gave me some water! You can always sit down in your spot in the pit. Everyone i've ever been around was super nice and didn't stomp on me.

Archived