💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sitting VS Standing

Peyton Allen Ni

Featured Posts

Peyton Allen Ni

I may go see Gaga in November & i need to know. Is it better to sit or stand? I would be going with my parents & idk if they would want to stand but standing is cheaper than sitting in certain areas. Are there problems with extreme shoving? Also, can you get a better view of gaga?:laughga:

joannester

seats allow you to not have to be early

Standing allows you to be closer.

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckÎčng weave out Βitch

Been in her pit twice and it's pretty amazing tbh. But if you're with your parents it might get kind of weird:sweat: This tour I decided to splurge on seats and I'm really excited to see gaga from another angle!

LadyLuca

I prefer having a seat. You can stand up and dance while listening to your favorite Gaga songs and when it comes to MR n stuff you can sit and relax. Also you have more personal space

Standing can be exhausting but everybody is wild and dancing instead of only 50%.  Also "wild" is not everyones taste (if its too crowded you can get an elbow in your face )

StarstruckIllusion

Standing. In GA. Get comfortable shoes, and bottles of water, it's going to be excellent. 

Mindblown

honey, the tickets will sell out instantly. Go with whatever you can get because my show sold out in 1 second and i'm not even joking. But GA is 100x better because you get an amazing experience.  

Your parents might prefer seats. Seats are nice because you don't have to wait in line all day, you can get drinks/buy merch/use the bathroom without worrying about losing your spot, and you can relax during slower songs. 

you can stand in the back and be in wide open space lol. But if you wanna push to the front be prepared for getting squished p hard when she walks by lol. I've been going to shows for a while and I'm kinda over having to stand for hours with sweaty people all oevr me and not being able to get a drink or pee without losing my place...so I'm probably gonna try for seats this time lol. 

KevinLeto
5 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

honey, the tickets will sell out instantly. Go with whatever you can get because my show sold out in 1 second and i'm not even joking. But GA is 100x better because you get an amazing experience.  

This! I experienced this this morning :( couldn't get a standing ticket so I got to take the best seats I could get..

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Gaga expedition with them fathers...truly remarkable

Sorry but a concert with Gaga is to be savoured standing. There's no other answer, you're parents just need some stamina pratice for the concert. You better all train her choreo for the final day

Keep in mind November will be cold depending on where you live and you will have to wait in line outside all day if you get standing and want good spots.

chromaticainmyhead

Just buy your parents sitting tickets and yourself a GA ticket. :sis:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived