💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about tickets in North America being sold out

Coop

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

There must  some way this can be avoided.  Why can't they make all tickets be on the card you purchased them with or prevent people in buying more an like 15 tickets at a time?

The scalpers will find a way around it. 

Arenas will sometimes do this for VIP tickets, but they can't facilitate  15,000 to 20,000 people showing up at will call with a credit card to pick up tickets. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

There must  some way this can be avoided.  Why can't they make all tickets be on the card you purchased them with or prevent people in buying more an like 15 tickets at a time?

Sadly, that cannot be avoided, because the resellers of the tickets, which work for the tour organizer, in this case Live Nation, make deals with the "scalpers" (so with the sites which sell tix like for 3 times their original price) and sell them tix even BEFORE the official sell starts. That's the reason why tix availability expires in less than 1 minute, because not all the tickets get sold to the GP, only a little percentage. The other, the majority of the tickets, can be found on the scalpers sites. 

I just can't take this no more, it's a legalized fraud, cuz everyone knows this fact but no one does anything. I'm so angry I just can't

Colourful

24 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

They should add dates also in Europe... why are they talking only about America?

giphy.gif

Watch her add dates only for London and Paris :nails:

LittleMichael
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Watch her add dates only for London and Paris :nails:

In Italy we have a demand that Gaga's staff can't refuse...

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

It's not shading Gaga to point out that scalpers/bots secured a huge amount of tickets that are now being resold for four times the price on resellers like StubHub. Go check the hundreds upon hundreds of tickets available there and try to tell me that these were purchased by fans. It's an unfortunate reality that I hope the industry corrects somehow. It's nice for Gaga that the hype was behind her to push so many scalpers though.

Gov Hooka
37 minutes ago, donutellha said:

YYYYASSSSSS!

Can't wait for the scalpers to visit the JWT!

football-empty-stadium-seats-rain.jpg?w= 

lmao this!! Hundreds of tickets are available on the resale section of ticketmaster. I can't believe she doesn't know this didn't happen :smh: Now she's adding a second date. The stadium will be empty...

Sold out on ticketmaster but there's TONS on scalper sites! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Michelle

At this point I'm not even going to stress a ticket. I was prepared this would happen and I'll just go out of town for the day so I don't have to think she's 10 mins away and I'm not there lol 🙈 At least I have two supernatural cons and tons of meets n greets this year hahaha sigh. Maybe something will work out. Ya never know.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bloody hooker

How? I keep checking Ticketmaster and it still says "Not On Sale" and not "sold out" :saladga:

edit: nvm...I just re-read her tweet. She was only talking about the dates that have gone on-sale as of right now. :toofunny:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Hecturr
53 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

Don't thank us. Thank the scalpers!>:(

well at least all if not 90% of the vip packages are actual fans 

Wisdomless1
2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I was waiting to see when a post would be made about that tweet :giggle:

Slay Queen, sold out show like Lady Gaga :lolly:

Yasssss!

Katie14
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Sadly, that cannot be avoided, because the resellers of the tickets, which work for the tour organizer, in this case Live Nation, make deals with the "scalpers" (so with the sites which sell tix like for 3 times their original price) and sell them tix even BEFORE the official sell starts. That's the reason why tix availability expires in less than 1 minute, because not all the tickets get sold to the GP, only a little percentage. The other, the majority of the tickets, can be found on the scalpers sites. 

I just can't take this no more, it's a legalized fraud, cuz everyone knows this fact but no one does anything. I'm so angry I just can't

But what do the tour organizers get out of this? Yea they sell their tickets faster but what the difference if they get their money now or like a month later?

Archived