Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about tickets in North America being sold out

Coop

Featured Posts

IllusionPerfect

What does this even mean? Florida tickets don't even go on sale until tomorrow. Did scalpers somehow get pre presale access to my goddamn tickets!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
2 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

What does this even mean? Florida tickets don't even go on sale until tomorrow. Did scalpers somehow get pre presale access to my goddamn tickets!!!!

What we need is the presale codes THEY use so we can buy off top of that and let them have what's left.   Ya know, how it SHOULD be for actual FANS! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I've been to every Gaga Tour:

The Fame Ball in Atlanta 

The Monster Ball in Oklahoma City. 

The Born This Way Ball in Dallas. 

artRave: The ARTPOP Ball in Dallas

And I want to continue this streak! 

Not ONCE did I have the struggle that's being reported with this tour. It's a shame for fans like us and those who've never seen her to have to endure this stress OR have to pay triple (or more) the cost for a ticket.  

*yes I missed C2C but I'm talking solo here lol*

Ronald Allen

this is great, remember where we were in 2013 at this time? shes kickin ass:rockstar:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Hey monsters. I have a question. Are stubhub and vividseats reliable ? I see they have tickets availabe for a show I want to go but Ive never used these sites. Please let me know and thanks again

Nirvana
14 minutes ago, JBebop84 said:

Hey monsters. I have a question. Are stubhub and vividseats reliable ? I see they have tickets availabe for a show I want to go but Ive never used these sites. Please let me know and thanks again

@BoomKack might know

Didn't even snag my tickets yet :neyde: 

Missing the Fame Ball days tbh, when I could wait a month and still grab a GA ticket for $20. Now, **** is just so overpriced and for what purpose.

❤ x ❤

On 2/14/2017 at 3:19 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

The Fame Ball in Atlanta 

we were at the same show :air: how iconic was it!? 

❤ x ❤

BoomKack
17 minutes ago, JBebop84 said:

Stubhub I know for a fact is reliable. They have a fan guarantee which means that if you turn up to the concert and your tickets are fake, they will find you replacements or better tickets. I've used them many times before: https://www.stubhub.com/legal/?section=fp

I've never heard of Vividseats

Nirvana

...But what I've seen from many answers here, it's that you should try all the "official" ways first (ticketmaster/livenation depending where you live) before buying from those , because stubhub is indeed very expensive at the moment. Vividseats I've never heard of. Don't buy them overpriced @JBebop84. But I'm no expert with these at all, maybe someone can help better...

That J
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

we were at the same show  how iconic was it!? 

Omg I never see anyone who went to that show....or that tour really!  Lol.  It was EVERYTHING especially in hindsight because it seems like it was like no time before it was becoming the Monster Ball and hitting arenas.  We saw her right before that transition.  It was strange, messy in a good way....you could tell this Lady Gaga person was someone to watch.  THEN I HAD to grab tickets for TMB just to see how it would look on a larger scale.  And the rest is history.  Haha.  That's soooo cool you were there!!   Now onto the Joanne World Tour.  Some things never change.  😉

2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Omg I never see anyone who went to that show....or that tour really!  Lol.  It was EVERYTHING especially in hindsight because it seems like it was like no time before it was becoming the Monster Ball and hitting arenas.  We saw her right before that transition.  It was strange, messy in a good way....you could tell this Lady Gaga person was someone to watch.  THEN I HAD to grab tickets for TMB just to see how it would look on a larger scale.  And the rest is history.  Haha.  That's soooo cool you were there!!   Now onto the Joanne World Tour.  Some things never change.  😉

Right??? After TFB, I purchased tickets to Fame Kills, which.... well, we know how that ended up. 
:toofunny: 

It was certainly a different time, a less stressful time, there wasn't a rush to grab tickets and they were SO cheap. I guess that's why I had to go; figured it'd all be a matter of time before she became the biggest popstar in the universe and things would be as difficult as they are now. :air: 

❤ x ❤

CanadaGoesGaga
4 hours ago, Exhale said:

Now Stefani, let's add a second Vancouver show. 

I've been wondering if she would, but she'd only really be able to add on July 31st I think, and I doubt they'd add a show before the currently scheduled 1st show. 

Ronald Allen
On 2/15/2017 at 8:12 PM, Exhale said:

Now Stefani, let's add a second Vancouver show. 

n Detroit

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Archived