💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Experience Package vs. Citi® Cardmember Backstage Experience Pack

vampire grin

Featured Posts

vampire grin

i saw that there were 2 backstage tickets on ticketmaster (one for citi card and one just regular pre-sale) and i wanted to see if anyone knows if they're different. I assume they're the same, but im just not sure why they're labeled differently lol

PlasticHo
14 minutes ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

i saw that there were 2 backstage tickets on ticketmaster (one for citi card and one just regular pre-sale) and i wanted to see if anyone knows if they're different. I assume they're the same, but im just not sure why they're labeled differently lol

Well if you don't have a code for the Presale, but are a citi card holder, you can use it to get early access. (Works with hockey games I've bought for in the past.) 

vampire grin
Just now, PlasticHo said:

Well if you don't have a code for the Presale, but are a citi card holder, you can use it to get early access. (Works with hockey games I've bought for in the past.) 

oooh okay, so they're the same package but the citi card ones are just reserved tickets

PlasticHo
1 minute ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

oooh okay, so they're the same package but the citi card ones are just reserved tickets

Yeah, it's like a Presale code, but you're using last part of your card number and you have to use that card to buy them. I don't know if they pick out specific seats or not, tbh. I know it's a small amount of tickets and the non-assigned seats like CTM don't matter. I think everyone competes for those openly, regardless of type of presale.. Just so long you have access. Not sure though. 

Archived