Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Metallica: Some Kind Of Little Monsters

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Metallica praises her but that comment section is full of hate comments toward Gaga ,:neyde:

I really wish mic didn't had any issues , she really slayed but that mic probem just messed everything , :saladga:

I really hope they tour with her.

donutellha

iconque

when will your flav?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

1 minute ago, Taka said:

Metallica praise her but that comment section is full of hatred comments toward Gaga ,:neyde:

I really wish mic didn't had any issues , she really slayed but that mic probem just messed everything , :saladga:

I really hope they tour with her.

Little monsters should go and praise Metallica and say we are sad about what happened in the comments, might change their perceptions. 

LaMaisonGaga

those hating middle-aged old dads in the comments can stay seated, how bow that?

lamaisongaga.com

Noula Corleone

Nice to see Metallica supporting Gaga after the Grammy's fiasco and not blaming her as some delusional Metallica fans do :rockstar:

Kanyeee West
1 minute ago, GagaBowl said:

Little monsters should go and praise Metallica and say we are sad about what happened in the comments, might change their perceptions. 

Wish I had Instagram

Ricardo

oh god who cares about what their fans think, Metallica is cool with Gaga if they want to collab again they will 

Michelle

proud creepy 41 yr old   Metallica fan here 🙄😚🤘🏼

Who cares what they say. As a hardcore fan of both they ****ing rocked it. My fellow Metallica fans loved it too. Some of you hold too much to troll comments. They're just being asses. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived